Chapter 18

Checkmate

Your POV:

2 weeks later…

I never saw Donghae again since that day. I’ve been hanging out with Hyun, Yuri and Minho to take my mind over him. And I admit, hanging out with them makes me very happy. But there seems to be an empty space in my heart which only he could fill. I’m not losing contact with the other Super Junior members though especially Eunhyuk Oppa. But they never dare to mention that guy to me because they know, I will only get hurt and depressed. Lately, I’ve been staying at SNSD’s dorm because I left my old apartment. I’m glad that the other members accepted me even though we’ve just met. But to be honest, I do miss him. I miss him so much.

I was quietly sleeping, when I suddenly woke up because I heard murmuring. I quietly went outside my room and saw that SNSD were talking. “Yah yah. You know what, I pity Donghae.” Yoona quietly said. All SNSD members looked at her. “What? It’s just that… whenever he performs in stage now, he’s not  that cheerful. Before, he’s always the energized one in their group.” she explained. “Well… it’s his fault anyways. He cheated on _____” Sooyoung replied. “But Unnie. What if, he really doesn’t know anything?”  Seohyun asked. "Well we don’t know what will happen. But let’s just hope for the best for _____ because I know that she still loves him.” Taeyon said that made everyone nod in agreement. “And I know, Donghae still loves her too. I'm sure.” Jessica added. I went back to my room, without them noticing me. ‘_____, he was with another girl remember. He cheated. Don’t forgive him that easily. He broke your heart.’  I said to myself.

The next day, I woke up and saw SNSD preparing themselves. “Hey guys. You have a schedule today?” I asked them. They nodded. “Yes. You wanna come? We don’t like you to stay here, it’ll be boring.” Tiffany said. I smiled and nodded since it was the weekend, and I don’t wanna get bored. “Yay! Go and get dressed already. We’ll be leaving in a few hours.” Yuri replied happily. I chuckled, and quickly ran to my room and took a bath.

"Wow. You look amazing _____. I love how you dress. You're very stylish!" Sunny commented. I chuckled. "What are guys going to do anyway?" I asked. "We're going to perform in Music Bank, with our song Hoot." Yuri answered. "Oh. Goodluck! I'll watch you guys." I said. "Let's go?" Taeyon asked. We went to their van and drove off.

"_____!" Someone called out and I turned around to see Eunhyuk. "Oh. Annyeong Oppa." I replied. "You're going to watch the show?" he asked. "Deh. I came to see SNSD perform." I answered. "I'll see you there! You better watch us too okay? I have to go!" he waved goodbye and I smiled back. I went and took a seat to watch the show. It's the first time I've been part of an audience and I'm amazed of the screaming fans who were cheering for their idols. They were raising banners and waving their lightsticks to show their support. It was SNSD's turn and they performed Hoot. All their fans started going wild and started cheering the fanchant. All throughout the song, I heard screaming and chanting.

"Next performance is, Super Junior." The host announced.

Oh great. I'll see that cheater. But what can I do now? They started performing their new song, Bonamana. I can't help but to look at Donghae perfoming. Yoona is right, he doesn't look like himself. He's pale and his eyes are quite swollen. I frowned at that sight. I don't like it when he's like that. I know I'm mad at Donghae, but I feel guilty.

'Mweol sargga, sargga, sargga, sargga neoreul wihan seonmul.'
 

Now he started singing his part but then suddenly my jaws dropped.

"DONGHAE!" I screamed.

***

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!
SILENT READERS ARE NOT ALLOWED. LOL. :)
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL OF YOUR MOTHERS!

And I will not update this weekend, I'm quite busy. Sorry, but I'll update on Monday. THANK YOU SO MUCH! <3