Chapter 28

Checkmate

Hee Jung's POV:

"So it was Minho."  Donghae whispered.

Oh no. He heard. I'm so dead. "Quick Hee Jung! Think of an excuse!"  I thought to myself. He glared at me while waiting for an answer. "I..Uhh.. It's not what you think oppa." I replied. He sighed heavily. "Hee Jung-sshi. I already heard everything. Why do you have to lie when you can tell the truth so you can avoid ruining other lives." he explained. I looked down. "Mianhe Donghae." I apologized. "Please explain." he said. I took a deep breath. "You see, Minho wants to get revenge to both of you. He sent me and began giving me directions. You're not the father Donghae, Minho is the real father." I answered. "Then why did you agree to use you for his revenge?" he asked. "He said that if his revenge will be successful, we'll get married right away and raise the child." I replied. He nodded his head.

"Kamsahamnida Hee Jung. Thank you for telling me the truth. Don't worry, you can keep all the things we bought for today." he said. I smiled. "Gomawo." I replied. "Oh. Before I forget, let's buy maternity dresses for you too." he said. "Sincha?" I checked. He nodded and smiled. "Let's hurry. I have to pick up _____ later." he said.

We looked at maternity dresses for me to use. I was 4 months pregnant already and I think I can use them. It was pretty nice for Donghae to help me with the baby. I thought he'll be angry with me or something but I'm very thankful that he wasn't. Donghae made me try a few dresses but I decided to buy one design in different colors.

Donghae's POV:

Hee Jung and I bought maternity dresses for her. She'll need it right? I payed for the dresses and we agreed to part ways. "Thank you for today Donghae." Hee Jung said. "No problem. I hope you and Minho live well." I replied. She smiled. "I'll go now. Annyoung!" she waved. I waved back. I can't wait to tell _____! She'll be happy with the news. I drove to her school to pick her up.

"Oppa!" she called out to me. I hugged her and we both went in my car. "I have something to tell you later yeobo." I said to her. "Deh. But let's go out tonight." she replied. "What to you want to do?" I asked. "Let's watch a movie and eat dinner. Please?" she pleaded as she showed aegyo. "I couldn't say no to my princess." I said sweetly. She laughed. "Let's go home first and change so we can leave." she said. "Arasso." I agreed.

Your POV:

I'm glad everything's okay with me and Donghae. I just hope Hee Jung would stop interffering with our lives anymore and leave us alone. But I know even if she doesn't stop, we weill continue to fight for our love. So cheesy. Haha. "You go change yeobo." he said as we got to our apartment. I nodded. "Wait for me Oppa." I said as I ran upstairs.

"I love your top." he commented. "Only my top?" I pouted. "I love the one who's wearing it the most." he added. I giggled as we both went out and drove to the mall. "What do you want to watch?" he asked. "Hmm.. I love to watch Autumn's Concerto!" I exclaimed. He laughed. "Aigoo. Let's buy tickets first." he replied. "Deh." I agreed.

By the time we we were in the cinema, I was so excited. I wanted to watch that movie so badly and it starred one of my favorite actors, Vanness Wu. "Omo. It's starting!!" I nearly shouted. "Calm down jagiya." Donghae said as he giggled. I glued my eyes to the screen. I cried and smiled and cried again and smiled again throughout the movie. It has a very sweet and heart-warming ending.

"That was so.. GREAT!" I said as the movie ended. Donghae laughed. "Let's eat yeobo." he replied, pulling me closer to him. "Oppa, fangirls are here." I said quietly. "I don't care. I already mentioned in my twitter that I already have a girlfriend." he announced. I blushed. That was so sweet of him. "Let's tweet a picture of us later on." he said. I nodded in agreement.

We decided to eat a place where it serves samgyeopsal. We told the waiter our orders and just waited for the food to be served. "Let's take a picture now, so I can tweet it." he said as he took out his iPhone. We sat close to each other as we smiled in the camera. I saw his caption in his tweet pic. 'With _____, my yeobo.' I giggled. "Cute right?" he asked. "Deh." I replied. I pinched his cheeks.

"We will eat well. Kamsahamnida!" I said to the waiter. I started to feed Donghae. "Oppa, you need to eat. You're thiner." I commented as I shove more food to his mouth. He laughed. "Yah. Eat!" I said. He nodded as I smiled.

Donghae's POV:

After a long day, me and _____ went home. She was in the bathroom, showering. While I'm in front of my laptop, checking my twitter. I would love to see the comments of my fans, how supportive they are for me and _____. But after looking, most of them are bashing comments. *pouts*

'Oppa, she's ugly!'

'I wanna kill that b*itch! Stay away from Oppa you girl!'

'I don't like her, she looks weird.'

I can't believe it. I thought ELFs would support me in everything, even in my love life. I understand they don't like me to have a girlfriend yet, but they should understand that I'm not getting any younger. I browsed the other comments, and as I expected, they were also hate comments. _____ just went out of the bathroom and went straight to me.

"Oppa! What are you doing?" she asked, with a cheerful voice and chukled a little. 

"I..I..was just looking at my twitter.." I replied. She smiled brightly again.

"Did your fans leave any comments about our picture earlier? Did they? Did they?" she asked again, curious to find out the answer.

"Yes they did, yeobo." I smiled fakely.

"Did they said anything bad?" she said, looking at me with huge grin. 'Donghae, pretend there's nothing wrong.' I thought.

"Nothing... Nothing at all." I replied.

***

Comment & Subscribe!

I love seeing your comments everyday! Thanks for the love and support.

Take care, everyone! Fighting! xoxo