Chapter 17

Checkmate

The next day…

Donghae’s POV:

“Oppa, will you pick me up later?” _____ asked. “Of course baby, wait for me okay?” I smiled. She bid me goodbye and went off to school. Actually I have no schedules today, so it’s just me in our apartment today. I wish _____ was here, but she has to study right?

‘Cause I can’t stop thinking ‘bout you girl.’

I then heard my phone ringing. A message from Minho.

From: Choi Minho

Message:
Hyung, can I come over? I’m bored^^

Minho’s POV:

From: Lee Donghae

Message:
Sure. I have no schedules today anyway.

Perfect. I fixed myself and went to their apartment. I already have a plan to make _____ mine again. Donghae hyung will make the same mistake I did to her. She will find him with another woman in bed. Then I’ll make her fall in love with me again. I know she’s still in love with me, I just know it. I smirked. ‘You’re so smart Minho.’ I thought to myself as I arrived in the apartment. “Oh hyung. Where’s _____?” I casually asked. “She’s still in school. But I will pick her up later.” he replied. I nodded. “So… you want to drink soju?” I asked him. He gave me a confused look. “But it’s only 3 in the afternoon. And I still have to pick _____ later at 4.” he explained. “Hyung. I’ll make sure you’ll pick her up, arasso?”I know he’s not sure, but still he nodded. I know this club where they’re opened in the afternoons and nights. We entered and saw a few people. But still, I saw some girls, and I bet they’re Super Junior fans. Me and Donghae hyung sat down and ordered soju. When the waiter was about to leave, I smirked at him. I already planned this out earlier. I asked them to put some drug in to his drink to make him feel weird and sleepy. When he came back, I started drinking. I looked at Donghae hyung and he was getting dizzy and kept talking with no sense but still kept on drinking. A hot girl came up to us, and hyung immediately grabbed her hand then led her outside. I smirked to myself as I watched them leave. ‘This plan is so perfect. I'm a genius, right? Get ready to say goodbye to _____ Donghae hyung. She’s mine now. Only mine.’ I smirked.

In Super Junior’s dorm…

Ryeowook was cooking for dinner for all the members when he saw Donghae entering. He dropped what he was holding and stared at his hyung holding an unfamiliar girl. Kyuhyun, who was playing Starcraft, also saw the scene and his jaw dropped. “HYUNG!! WHO IS  SHE?!” Kyuhyun shouted as he saw Donghae holding another girl. “HYUNG!! ANSWER ME!!” Kyuhyun insisted. Donghae, pretending he doesn’t heard anything, led the girl in to his room and quickly locked it. Kyuhyun panicked and went to Leeteuk and Heechul’s room immediately. “HYUNGS! Donghae is holding a girl!” he shouted at his hyungs. “Well of course Kyuhuyn-ah, _____’s his girlfriend. He has the right to hold her.” Leeteuk explained. “NO HYUNG! IT WASN’T _____! IT WAS A DIFFERENT GIRL!” he shouted. Both Leeteuk and Heechul jumped off their bed and went to Donghae’s room. Unfortunately, the door was locked. They tried banging and shouting but no luck. After a few minutes, Super Junior members gathered around outside Donghae’s room. “Donghae-ah! Come out! We need to talk to you!” they screamed. They still got no answer and all they heard was a girl. All of them were stunned and some were boiling with anger. “Hyung! Please come out!” Siwon tried to call him. But still, no answer.

Your POV:

Today was actually a fun day, but I wish I was with Donghae in our apartment. I remembered what happened when I saw Minho again. Well, I’m happy now and he’s happy with Yuri so there’s no problem with us anymore. “_____-ah, we’ll go ahead okay? I know Donghae will pick you up.” Yuri said and winked. I chuckled softly and waved goodbye. “See you tomorrow _____!” Hyun said and went home with Yuri. So there I was, waiting for Donghae to come.

After 3 hours…

I still waited for Donghae. He said, wait for him. Maybe he’s just caught in traffic or something. But it started raining so I had no choice to make a run for our apartment. As I arrived, I was soaking wet from the rain. I opened the door and saw no one. ‘Where is Donghae Oppa? Maybe he’s in a schedule.’ I thought. But I was getting worried. I took a bath and changed my clothes. I sat down the couch and checked my phone. Still, not a single text from him. ‘Where could he be?’ I thought. Just then my phone started ringing. It was an unknown number. "Yoboseyo?" I answered. "_____-sshi?" the voice replied. It was Minho. I'm sure of it. "Minho? How'd you get my number?" I asked. "No time for questions _____-sshi. Meet me right now. It's urgent!" he said, panicking. "Arasso. Come to our apartment." I agreed. The call ended like that. After 20 minutes, Minho arrived. "_____! Donghae hyung.." he started. "What? What happened to him?" I asked, worrying. "I don't know. I saw him left with another girl." he answered. My heart broke into pieces when I heard that. "Wha..What?" I spoke. "Let's go! He might be in their dorm!" he said then pulled me. We drove down to Super Junior's dorm and we quickly ran to the door.

Eunhyuk’s POV:

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH DONGHAE’S MIND?! WHY DID HE BRING ANOTHER GIRL IN THIS DORM?! I was just finished with my schedule when I saw my hyungs and dongsaengs in front of Donghae’s room. They were all shouting and trying to open the door. It was then that Siwon explained to me what’s going on. I still can’t believe it. His relationship with _____ didn’t came to one month? Did something happen between them? Ugh. Lee Donghae, you’re gonna get it! I turned to the door and saw _____ came in with Minho. All of us froze and stared at her. ‘Oh no.’

Your POV:

We entered their dorm and I saw that they were shocked to see me. "_____-sshi.." Eunhyuk called out. "Oppa. Where's Donghae?" I asked. "He.. He's.. He's uhm.." Eunhyuk tried to answer. "WHERE IS LEE DONGHAE?!" I shouted. All of them stood their shocked but still remained quiet. "TELL ME OR I'LL COMMIT SUICIDE!" I threatened. Heechul pointed at a door and I'm guessing it's Donghae's room. I walked up to it and started banging the door. All I heard was . My blood started to boil and my anger wasn't controlled. "YAH! LEE DONGHAE! OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW!!" I shouted. Then it started opening but all we saw was a girl who was covered only by a blanket. "WHO ARE YOU?!" I asked. "Your boyfriend took me here." she answered. I pushed her to the side and saw Donghae. A Donghae. He looks like he was starting to wake up. He smiled when he saw me. "Yeobo!" he called out. "SHUT UP LEE DONGHAE! DON'T CALL ME YEOBO AFTER WHAT YOU DID!" I screamed. He looked at me, confused. "What are you talking about?" he asked. "WHY DON'T YOU ASK THIS GIRL!" I shouted as I pulled the girl to my side. His eyes widened. "_____, I don't know her." he reasoned out. "YOU DON'T KNOW HER?! WHY DID YOU ING TAKE HER TO YOUR ROOM THEN?! ALL YOUR MEMBERS HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CALL YOU BUT I GUESS YOUR HAVING FUN WHILE I WAS SOAKED IN THE RAIN WAITING FOR YOU TO PICK ME UP!" I shouted at the top of lungs. "____.. I swear.. I don't remember anything.. Please believe me.. Jebal." he pleaded as he went closer to me. I slapped his cheek as hard as I can as tears started falling in my eyes. Then Minho came by side and started comforting me. "_____. Mianhe. I don't know what happened.. But I swear, I don't love her. I love you. Only you." he said. I scoffed. "FORGET IT LEE DONGHAE. YOUR THE ONE WHO MADE THIS STUPID MISTAKE. JUST GO WITH HER. I DON'T CARE. WE'RE OVER!" I announced. Tears rolled in his cheeks. I turned by back on him. "Please.. Don't go.. I love you.." he pleaded as he hugged my waist tightly. I quickly pushed him off. "DAMN YOU LEE DONGHAE! I HATE YOU!" I screamed. I stormed myself out of his room and went home with Minho.

Donghae's POV:

"Yah! Lee Donghae! What's wrong with you?! I told you to take care of her but instead, you brought another girl to your room! Are you crazy?!" Leeteuk hyung shouted. I wiped my tears and stood up. "I'll go after her hyung!" I said as I ran out the door, leaving all of them confused. I drove quickly to our apartment and saw _____, packing her stuff and clothes. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" she shouted at me. "This is our home right? Don't go.." I pleaded. But she just glared at me and continued packing. "Where are you going?" I asked, trying to stop her. "Away from you. Don't try to contact me ever again Lee Donghae. I hate you." she said as she completely left me here. Tears never stopped rolling in my eyes. I love her so much. What happened? I can't believe this is happening to me. I tried recalling who I was last with that time. I remembered and was shocked. Did he planned this? He's my dongsaeng. He'll never do it to me. Or will he?

"Choi Minho." I said. The sadness I felt instantly turned into anger.

 ***

HELLO GUYS. :)
THANK YOU FOR THE COMMENTS!
I LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU.


COMMENTS ARE LOVED!
SUBSCRIBE. :D