day by day

Loving you

Days by days passed, min hyun still doesn’t have any signal that he will recover. This make baro so worry about him and doesn’t dare to tell his parents about this incident, cause he know that he might need more rest, that why choose to go for coma as what the doctor told them before.

“baro, this few days i met you, i finally slightly know that you both are friendly. But cause of me, one of them is coma, i am sorry.” Nana bowed at baro and cried. This make baro feel bad, cause it not fully her fault too. “let me tell you, why min hyun doesn’t tried to get close you.” Baro said to nana and cause of this, she turn so curious over this.

“the reason why min hyun doesn’t use the normal eyes look at you, cause you really look alike with someone, and that someone is his girlfriend at 7 years ago...” baro speak until half way, nana asked, “they broke up?” baro just simply shake his head at nana and continue saying the whole story. “but 7 years ago, that accident, caused her to passed away, and her parents doesn’t allow min hyun to go to funeral and etc. Min hyun can’t put down this whole incident, he felt that it his fault to ask that girl go out, and cause of him, she get banged into car and cause of this, her family members hate him so much.” Baro sighed and nana almost cried when she doesn’t believe that this world do have true love, and loyal boy, but right now min hyun is a good example for her to know that this world do have love and loyal boy...

Baro walk out of the room, and banged into one girl.. “sorry sorry, i doesn’t mean it, please forgive me and did i make you get injured?” baro speak nicely toward that girl. And that girl just simply smiling and say:  “ it okay it okay, i am fine, don’t worry”

That girl make baro start to refresh back many stuff, and after so long, baro remember that, the girl he knocked are his old classmate, Jung Eun Ji. They smiled to each others, and eun ji actually turn blush cause baro is his old time crush that she really want to have, but cause he went to japan, she can’t met him at all... And they are like being disconnected to each others.