miscarriage

Loving you

Min hyun heard nana shouting that, he was curious but when he saw nana is in such pain, he finally understand what happened...

“min hyun.. please.. save our baby.. this is only hope i left.. please..” nana cried and faint after she say that to min hyun, during that moment of time, min hyun doesn’t understand what happen, and he was so shock that nana private part is bleeding.

After few hours in surgery room, nana finally being pushed out and doctor request to see min hyun personally. “are you boyfriend of miss nana? I have a bad news for you..” doctor asked and this make min hyun worry about her.. “Her baby have miscarriage, please take well care of her, this might be the most painful moment, but stay with her and make her smile is the most important right now.

Min hyun was so shock to hear “Pregnant & Miscarriage”. When he return to nana room, he saw nana is hugging her own leg, and head is laying at knee but she was crying, she just know from nurse that her baby is gone, forever gone..


When nana saw min hyun coming to the ward, she doesn’t even want see him... cause it him, cause her to lost the baby she left after min hyun misunderstood her. She start to throw temper and cry, so min hyun can only leave the room and let her to be alone...

“baby, why must you leave mummy? Am i not so good to be your mummy?” nana keep on crying, and min hyun was so worry, so he request doctor to come inject her with one stable mood and mind medicine...  when min hyun know that nana is sleeping, he then went in.

Min hyun look at nana and thinking inside his heart... “why are you so dumb? Doesn’t tell me what happened? And hide your pregnancy from me? I am the dad of the child too... now all gone, what should we do... “ min hyun crying, and nana saw that min hyun was crying, she so shock that actually min hyun want their baby so much...

Jeong min just get the news that nana miscarriage, he dash down to hospital and visit her.. “how are you... you look pale... didn’t you eat?” jeong min say in a worry tone that make min hyun feel yuck..