forget about you

Loving you

/flash back/

Nana slapped min hyun for anyhow hugging her and said: “stop thinking that i am ai lee or whoever that girl is call!” min hyun was really upset cause of this, and went into such a long period of coma, and finally awake from the coma not long ago...

/end flash back/

From that day onward, min hyun start to forget some memories that are mostly about nana and also ai lee... he decided not to live in those memories anymore, and no one know that he actually locked those memories up just because he doesn’t want to get hurt... the only person know that he actually changed that much just because of that incident, it baro.

After a long break, min hyun decided go back to school together with baro, and who know that, nana will come find min hyun. “Hi min hyun, how are you today? Feeling better?” nana asked this and min hyun given her a weird look, like he is totally doesn’t know who is her... and min hyun just walked pass her like this, and this hurt nana lots, she turn back and look at him and thinking that, min hyun, what happened to you? Why you changed to like this?

Baro really scare that cause of this incident, he will loss most of his best friends, so he decided to bring him around to have some fun day with some girls and others people, but when baro wanna tell him about this, someone text baro...

“baro oppa, does you want  meet me today?” eun ji text baro, and baro slightly smiled cause of her messages.  When min hyun saw baro smiling, he also smile but he smile like one zombie that make people worry. Everyone in the family really wish that min hyun can turn back to normal, but it too hard for him. Cause it min hyun decided to lock all the memories and don’t wish to think back at all...