nana secret

Loving you

Nana really feeling so upset when min hyun forget about her. When nana know that min hyun forget her, she want to go find jeong min. When she reach jeong min class, and she saw jeong min was kissing one of his classmates and cause of this, nana forever hating jeong min.

“Jeong min, how dare you having affair behind me?!” nana fed up and start scolding jeong min and slapped him so hard. After that nana run out from the classroom, when jeong min want to run after her, the girl that he kissing pulled him not to let him go to find nana and say nana gone, she will be the one loving jeong min.

Nana doesn’t understand why those boys she loving are treating her like this. Firstly is min hyun forgotten about her, and now is jeong min having affair behind her. Nana really feels that this world is so hopeless and when she want to jump down the river, someone grab her. And when she turn back, she was so shock that actually one guy grabbed him.

Nana want run away, and shout help but that guy covered nana mouth with his mouth and his hand had been moving around nana, while nana had been pressed on the ground and didn’t have the chance to move at all. Nana during that moment of time, really wish that someone will save her and lucky baro heard nana voice and come to safe her before she really get in worst situation.

Baro brought nana back home and let her sleep in his room, while he going to be sleeping in min hyun room, after baro left the room, nana start to cry at one side and she mumbling.. min hyun, i am your ai lee, i am not dead, please remember me. Please...

Baro overheard this, and he was shock, and thinking that, would this be the secret why nana always so taking good care of min hyun? And no longer being close with jeong min after she met min hyun? Baro just having too much question in his brain cause of this.