Dinner

Loving you

Baro slightly smiled but also shocked that nana and min hyun had does something that they shouldn’t have does it.  After that night, min hyun had been smiling when he going school, in class until lesson end. All his friends was so curious what happened, but he didn’t share out cause he promised nana will not reveal anything at all until their relationship being confirmed again.

Nana was walking on street and she met jeong min, she feel like running but she promised min hyun that she will face him as one friend of her that used to be close but cause of some reason and turn back to normal friends. That all she thinking, but sadly jeong min doesn’t think that way.

Jeong min saw nana but he knew that nana dislike him, so he shall just pretend never saw her and just walk pass her yet she shouted his name for 10 times. Jeong min feel the pain of her, breaking up with her just cause of other girls, this had been so cruel and feeling so bad in jeong min heart.

At another side, min hyun are preparing dinner with baro. “what you both did yesterday?” baro asked just to confirm that his guessing for what they did yesterday is not wrong.

Min hyun explained and baro was laughing so loud until they heard the door is being open and they stop this topic, and smiled toward nana. “welcome back nana, we are cooking dinner, just wait for a while more you will be able to have a nice dinner from both of us” baro said it proudly cause he is so confident with his cooking skill unlike min hyun.

Baro decided to cook udon for all of them, so when they cooking nana is thinking about last night too.