ai lee related to nana

Loving you

Baro finally cannot take it and he went in to room, and this shocked nana. “You’re Ai lee?” baro asked and nana is shocked that how he know about this, nana asked baro to come in to the room, and she will slowly explain to him.

/flash back/

“auntie, please let me see ai lee once last time before i leave” min hyun begged ai lee omma just to give him chance but ai lee omma didn’t cause it ai lee begged her mom to tell min hyun that she have passed away, cause of this accident. The reason she does like this because she doesn’t wish to be the burden of min hyun, cause she can’t walk anymore (but currently she recover) and her face have such ugly scar it doesn’t suitable to min hyun at all.

And after this, ai lee decided to change name from ai lee to nana, so will have a better start. Who know she will met min hyun after so long and during that period of time, her heart did given to jeong min before.

/end flash back/

Baro was so shock that nana actually is ailee and she totally not passed away at all and just hiding as another name and life of girl, cause she doesn’t want to be a burden to anyone and the person she more doesn’t wish is min hyun...

Min hyun over heard their chat and he finally understand and actually min hyun didn’t forget about nana or ai lee, he just trying act like normal person just to avoid being hurt by nana or cause of missing ai lee, crying again..

Min hyun totally smile like an idiot after knowing actually nana is ai lee, and she still loving him, but min hyun promised that wouldn’t appear in front of her anymore, and he really wanted to disappear...