patch & cried

Loving you

At night, nana went back to her dorm, and seat on the sofa and start texting jeong min..

“dear, i am sorry to fight with you cause of min hyun. It our fault to cause him turn coma, so i had to take care of him. But right now he recovering well, don’t be angry please... I miss you so much, will you forgive me, this silly dear for you?”

Jeong min get the text that nana send him, and he smiled and stop drinking finally, cause of all his sudden action, min woo get shocked while jeong min just shouting around the dorm that have others members from boyfriend that, nana return to him and she finally texted him...

Min woo understand the feeling that jeong min currently have, cause nana really important toward him, so he decided to hide the relationship between nana and min hyun... “sorry hyung, i can’t tell you the secret of nana, cause she is ai lee, the girl that min hyun wish to meet for so long...” min woo said in his own mind and smiled toward jeong min.

Min hyun finally fully recover and today will be the day that he get out from the hospital, he smiled toward baro and nana. “thanks hyung and nana for taking care of me, in this few weeks... i might be troublesome for you guys, but now i had recover. And nana sorry to be so bad few weeks ago, cause you really look like ai lee that much...” min hyun bowed toward both of them in front of the carpark...

Baro felt that he really finally put down ai lee after the coma, he just feels so weird why min hyun out of sudden turn like this... after baro sent min hyun back to his house, he start to pack all stuff that belong to ai lee, and can’t stop crying when he saw the photo that min hyun is with ai lee...

Min hyun hugged the photo, and cried so hard...