caught attention

Loving you

Few hours later, Nana finally awake from coma. “Where am i, is my baby alright?” nana start to panic and look around while her baby bump.  She shocked that min hyun was beside her and fallen asleep, and nana smiled because it really long time didn’t manage look at min hyun when he was sleeping... “You are awake, did i disturb until you?” min hyun suddenly move and that shock nana much.  Min hyun look angry with nana, but he doesn’t bear to scold her at all.

“Now you are pregnant, must eat and not skip meals okay? I know I might not be a good husband but i will care about you and worry about you” Min hyun told nana about this, and nana was shocked that actually min hyun still love her and didn’t change at all, when nana eat finish her first meal after so long she decided to go jeong min ward and take care of him. She decided to sneak out secretly and hide from min hyun from the moment that he knows about this pregnancy.

“Hey you are here again, I am glad that you are being such a good friend for him” one of the nurses that taking care of jeong min told nana. “Ya, we are good friends and hopefully he will recover from coma soon, i really don’t wish that he will be at here forever” Nana speak in one tone that can shown that she is blaming herself. The nurse had just walked out from the room, and nana start to clean your face, hand and other parts of body.

“Oppa, should I forgive Min Hyun? I scare that cause of him; I will lose my baby again. Oh Ya, I am pregnant again and can you please be my baby god-father? Oppa, please just awake for my baby so you could carry them in another few months.” Nana told all her feeling and minds to jeong min, and when nana went to toilet to clean the cloth, jeong min finger slightly moved.

Min hyun was searching up and down the hospital just for nana; he thought that she run away from him again. so min hyun decided to go to jeong min ward and check out. When min hyun went in to jeong min room, some action caught his attention. Which is jeong min finger slightly move and he immediately called the doctor and nurse come and check on jeong min. When nana is back from toilet, she thought what really happened and run back to the ward, until she saw min hyun. “what the heck just happened? Why are they moving jeong min oppa around?” nana was shocked that nurses are pushing jeong min to another ward and the ward is normal ward.