things changes

Loving you

After that night, nana and min hyun get close again. Min hyun wanna make nana happier, so he decided to bring her to intro to his parents and also some old schoolmates that he having last time, before he switches school. Nana shock that min hyun brought her back to his parents house and some other gathering. This the first time they actually being officially attend event together.

Most of the friends was shocked that min hyun actually had walk out from the news. Cause they know that how they introduce girls to him, he wouldn’t even look at her or what, but now he with nana and that shocked them.

“Min hyun oppa, why have you intro me to them? Wouldn’t they feel afraid cause i suppose to be passed away but now i am alive in front of them?” nana feel troubled. Min hyun know that nana might feel trouble, but there do have reason why he wishes to bring her come for this gathering with old friends.

Just nice when nana come back from toilet, she saw her own boyfriend ex girlfriend is in the room. And that person is Na Eun that caused her to loss her own baby... nana don’t dare to go in to the room anymore, cause of na eun. While min hyun know about it, so he went outside to search for you.

When min hyun manage found until nana, he was so hurtful when he saw nana is crying and looking at their unborn baby photo. “oppa, i am sorry, i am so stupid..” nana cried and hugged min hyun...

At another side, na eun had been searching for min hyun. Even they had break up and yet she think that there ways to get back to normal like how they used to be like but when she went to the staircase that have nana and min hyun.. she totally heart broken when she saw them hugging together and kissing together.

Na Eun feel so jealous, and directly run into both of them and slapped nana. “Min hyun is mine, you are not going get him at all! i helped him to kill your baby, that what he wished from you” Na eun said to nana and cause of that nana cried more and pushed all people away from her. And run to the main road...