Final

Loving you

After min hyun heard what baro say, he starts to miss nana and their baby so much.  Just after baro reach, doctor had come out and congrat baro for having one baby boy. Now they are happily being together again after so many months, their wedding finally can be held in coming October.

“it time for you to go London and find nana. I am sure that nana had forgiven you and your baby also forgives you.” Baro smiled and cheer for min hyun. Baro actually hope that min hyun understand what does he mean, but baro doesn’t really expect anything to happen due to his cousin, min hyun. Is not that type of boy willing to chase his girlfriend back? Baro actually take out min hyun passport and also one air ticket to London and one address that belong to nana.

“Take this and go find them come back to Korea.” Baro handed those stuff to min hyun and he walk back to the ward of eun ji. After few hours, min hyun finally check in to the airport and going London to find back Nana and their baby.

At another side, nana know that baro wife, eun ji had just give birth. She decided to write one long tweet to eun ji without letting anyone know about this. Eun ji also mention her that someone will be going London and find her back, hopefully she will forgive that someone. After long hour of flight, min hyun finally reach London and ready to go find nana.

Nana was about to sleep, but someone pressed the door bell and she knew that it someone. “it you?” nana shocked that how min hyun know where she stay. When min hyun saw nana open the door, he hugged her and kissed her. “i miss you so much, please forgive me, I know in the past I keep hurting you, but now i learn my lesson. I can’t live without you and our child that going be born in this world.” Min hyun kneel down and hope nana will forgive him and allow him to stay with nana for next few months for their baby to be born.

“oh..” nana replied in cold way and asked min hyun to come in. “the reason i ask you to come in is not because of forgive you or what. I just don’t wish anyone think that we are what... i don’t even wanna be back with you.” Nana said to min hyun and cause of that min hyun feel heartbroken again.

“i will leave at tomorrow night, if you wanna follow me... just accept the air ticket.” Min hyun speak in disappointed feeling and tones to nana. Min hyun went back to the guest room that nana specially prepared for him and cried while packing his bag.

After that night, min hyun prepared to leave the home and saw that the air ticket envelope and he thought that nana actually didn’t forgive him and he just left to airport. He is shocked that nana went to airport and find him, “min hyun oppa, please help me take, it so heavy for me and our baby” nana smiled at min hyun but he look disappointed. But when he take those stuff from nana hand, he saw the air ticket and he just know that actually nana is returning to seoul with him tonight.

“I am going follow you back to seoul tonight, don’t complain anymore. Always get drunk cause of me, i will feel heartache.” Nana kissed min hyun lip and there many things happening in next few months.

3 year later....

Baro and eun ji plus their son, KyuMin had moved their house back to daegu and hopefully that baro omma will accept eun ji as his son-in-law.

While another hand, nana and min hyun had been busy for their son and daughter, min jing and also henry. Both of them keep bully their omma and appa by crying and kicking them nonstop.