found & different

Loving you

Baro finally remember where did eun ji go, so he dash toward there and he really manage found eun ji was at the venue and eating happily without him. He slightly smiled.

Eun ji was eating so much and didn’t notice that baro actually seat beside him, and start staring at her eating. The reason why eun ji is eating alot cause, she just found out that she pregnant with baro baby, but she decided to keep secret and not giving baro anymore stress

When eun ji turn back to main view, she saw baro was in front of her and this shocked her. She smiled and teased baro by saying that, “finally finish all your girlfriends?” baro at that moment directly shown one sad face toward eun ji, and cause of that eun ji directly pinched baro cheek and laughed.

At another side of the story,

Min hyun tried hard to let nana feel that he love her and not just treat her as toy and cause of one night stand, it make her pregnant or what. He love her from the bottom of the heart, and want let her feel it and know it without doubt!

Nana can’t feel the meaning of living after their baby being miscarriage, whatever she does, will just injure herself. Cause of this reason, min hyun decided to move in and stay with her. So that can have good sight in her and not letting her being alone and get injure anymore.

During night time, nana will always lock herself in the baby room that she prepared and cry softly, she thought no one will able to heard it, but actually most of them heard it. Min hyun really feel so bad...

Min hyun texted jeong min about this, and there only one thing that jeong min can advices is, give her some time to cool herself down, so that she will be able do anything again.