jeongmin

Loving you

Today will be the day that Nana officially starts schooling in Seoul Arts School, she feel so excited yet is worry that those people will make her afraid and etc. But she doesn’t mind cause she go for that school is just for someone, her boyfriend. Lee Jeong Min. She smiles for him, live for him and study whatever his boyfriend wish to study.

Jeong min early morning had prepare breakfast for nana and this make nana feel touch, cause it first time jeong min prepared food for girls. “thanks oppa, i will have a nice breakfast today.” Nana kissed his cheek and thank him for preparing breakfast for her, just because it her first day of school in here.

/flash back/

“save me.. save me...” nana cried when she get knock down by car, and her childhood best friend just left her because of ... thinking her is dead....

/end of flash back/

Jeong min doesn’t wish to see that nana get hurt by anyone, even her own friends or family members. Nana is in a lost memories situation, no one dare to remind her anything about her past so she just happily living with jeong min. The boy that protected her since young till now, jeong min in seoul arts school is also one kingtas that many girls love but when people know that he have a girlfriend and is going be marry with each others once he finish studies, all of them are broken heart.

At another side, mr kim mention to the class that there will have a girl that look like ai lee transfer to here and wish that they wouldn’t mistaken that she is ai lee. The whole class was shock that, how can a girl look alike with ai lee? Wouldn’t it hurt min hyun more cause of this? Everyone was so worry about min hyun, and doesn’t wish to see him get hurt again cause of many false hopes that given by some people.

 

please answer this for me:

 

is my story too boring or sad for you guys?