Eun Ji & Baro

Loving you

When Baro called all of them come down for dinner, baro get one message from eun ji, that message make baro being so worry and start to pack his entire thing and drive out.

The message gone:

“Oppa, i am sorry....”

Baro know that whenever she send that, she must be crying, and not smiling like normal anymore.

/flash back/

Eun Ji and Baro suppose to be meeting up at Monday, but cause of some reason baro didn’t turn up and eun ji was so sad about this, and send one whole paragraph of scolding to baro and cause of this message baro was so fed up and told eun ji not to come back and find him, he will no longer find her anymore.

Eun ji feel that this world had ended, after baro send that message to her, she keep on cutting herself and crying like heck no one will care her...

/end flash back/

When Baro arrived Eun Ji house, he was shocked that eun ji ate so many pills and he call 911 come and fetch her go hospital as soon as possible... Waited for a few hours, baro finally can go in to the room and take care of Eun Ji. He felt so bad cause of this incident that causes eun ji to be like this. So he decided to give eun ji one last chance, if she willing to change, he will marry her...

Eun Ji finally awake from coma, and when she turn to her left, she saw baro is at there, she was simply just so shocked...

she can’t believe that actually is baro read her message to him, and dash down to her dorm and bring her to hospital, all thing happen just in such fast moment, this make eun ji feel more bad for baro...

“Sorry oppa, i know you doesn’t wish to see me, i am sorry” eun ji said this in so soft but baro still manage heard it and cried.. but baro didn’t respond to it and yet he just hug eun ji and kissed her...