flashback part 2 *EunJi version*

Loving you

She can’t run away from him when she tried, baro decided to drag her back home and ask all things out. “Baro oppa, how you know i am at there?” eun ji tried to act like nothing happened, but baro just slammed all stuff in front of eun ji and make eun ji felt afraid and she start to feel her tummy is in pain, but she doesn’t dare to say out. When baro turn around and saw eun ji expression that makes him worry.

Eun Ji try to act like nothing happened, but it was really so painful and she fainted.  This make baro shocked cause of eun ji fainted. When they are in hospital, doctor scolded badly at baro for not taking good care on eun ji and makes her feel stressed and finally cause of this incident, baro know that eun ji are pregnant. Baro walk like a zombie back to the ward while looking at eun ji, he feel so bad about it.

“You finally awake” the nurse spoke to eun ji and smile. Eun ji feel so weird and asked about the baby. “Is my baby alright?” the nurse replied her and say all things are well being cared and the baby are healthy just because eun ji having lot of stress toward their wedding that is coming soon.

/end flashback/

Since the day baro know that eun ji pregnant, he orders her to stay at home and not going anywhere even their wedding preparation. This make eun ji feel quite upset, cause she wanted to plan for their own wedding and right now cause of baby, she have to stay at home to rest instead of working.

 Baro know that eun ji had been craving for kimchi soup since long time ago, so he decided to cook for her and cause of this, he didn’t went for work and just stay at home to cook for her. Eun Ji so happy to see baro staying at home with her.