visit & jeju island

Loving you

Min hyun and jeong min return to hospital and went in to nana ward, they saw nana are alone standing in front of the window and that make them afraid that she will think wrong and do wrong stuff.  “Nana, next time don’t stand near at window or what that cause you in danger, i will worry if you turn like this” min hyun say to nana and this shocked her. Because she didn’t expect that min hyun will care her...

“What are you doing here?” nana asked min hyun coldly, but min hyun doesn’t mind, and he just pushed nana around the hospital and them on the way to the garden. Nana is curious that, where min hyun going push her too. And finally they reach. “nana, it me! Jeong min oppa, i am here to visit you with min hyun. Don’t cry anymore, and just smile okay?" jeong min shout across and smile at nana.

Nana slightly smiled and min hyun also smiled toward jeong min and bow. Min hyun actually feel jealous cause nana smiled at jeong min, but he understand that she only trust jeong min lots since the day she met accident. “Nana, I will let you chat with jeong min, don’t cry anymore okay?” min hyun say this nana, with a jealous tones.

At another side, eun ji and baro was in jeju island. “Eun Ji, today i bring you here do have reason” eun ji look confused to baro. “today we are here for our wedding shooting, so eun ji please smile for me okay?” baro smiled at eun ji and said this to her.

Eun Ji was shock that baro actually want to marry her and brought her to JeJu island for photo shooting. Eun Ji can’t stop smiling at baro, because she really feels happy. Baro feel so afraid that, in this photo shoot he will make mistake, but actually he is excited to see eun ji wearing wedding dress in front of him.