all your fault

Loving you

Jeong min understand that min hyun is jealous, but he also knew that it him, cause nana miscarriage so he decided to come find min hyun and explain all stuff to him... Min hyun never leave nana side at all, this shown such a improvement of him toward nana after that misunderstanding incident...

“i am here to find you and not for nana, so please don’t misunderstand” jeong min explained toward min hyun. They finally stop fighting, and just sit down at cafe. After 1 hour of chatting, min hyun feel that it all his fault to cause her loss the baby. When nana suppose tell him at today, yet cause of some reason...

“na eun, can you come to cafe a while? I need ask you something” min hyun spoke in moody way to na eun, and this make her worry. When na eun dash there, he saw min hyun sitting with jeong min, this make her worry that they will know it cause of her, the baby miscarriage.

“na eun, you reach please come here sit down” min hyun talk in moody way again, that make na eun more shivering. Jeong min stares at her and she notices this, she keep rolling her eyes to other side, and jeong min noticed something strange happened.

“why are you around, when nana being push down or should i say being beaten up?” jeong min asked na eun, and min hyun just keep silent and just want to know what can na eun explain this whole incident!

“ya, so what i pushed her? So what i beaten her up? This is all she should take it! She make my lover, min hyun angry and fed up! “ na eun trying push all the blame toward min hyun, but min hyun doesn’t wish to save her anymore, and he just slapped na eun and say, “sorry na eun, i will never trust you again, cause of you i lost my child.” Min hyun asked jeong min to go, but before two of them go they pour their water on na eun.