break up & stranger

Loving you

Nana get one message from jeong min and cause of that message, she cried again and this time round min hyun saw it and he really feel so heartache cause of her tears.

Message from jeong min:

Nana can you just answer my calls or replies my message? I heard from baro that you almost get by some strangers, are you alright? I am sorry.... really sorry baby nana, i know all this is my fault.. but that girl is my omma wish me to get together with, so i had to break with you.. please don’t cry...

Reply from nana:

I am fine, don’t have to worry. I understand what you mean, i am really fine..

Message from jeong min:

Please don’t cry.. forget what doctor say? If you cried, your heart will feel hurt and will increase the percentage of dying! Please don’t cries, count as oppa begging you..

After reading this message from jeong min, nana really doesn’t know how to continue typing and she just went out from the room and go take beer from the fridge. Nana had been drinking and totally drink 8 cans of beer and when nana went back to room and when she went back, she saw min hyun is there staring at her.

Nana feel that this is no longer the min hyun that protected her since many years ago, and now is just one min hyun that being stranger toward her..  min hyun staring at her for such a long period of time, and he dropped his tears cause of nana..

Nana run toward him and hugged at him and cried, and min hyun finally stop acting that he forget about nana or ai lee and hugged her tight back without any reason, min hyun kissed her...