changed

Loving you

Min hyun hugged that last photo he taken with ai lee, he can’t stop crying and can’t stop thinking back, how the life with ai lee... min hyun’s mom was so worried about him, cause he dash to the room, and throw this and that on the floor that created such a loud “bong” that shocked his mom. Baro being informed cause of this weird action from min hyun, he explained to min hyun mom that he just packing stuff, don’t worry. And finally his mom settles down and prepares to fly USA and left the only son, min hyun in Seoul with baro.

Baro being a good cousin that always dragged min hyun come and cook together, and he really come and smile. “hyung, tonight what will be cooking?” min hyun smiled but baro know that, he just simply putting on a fake smile, so that his parents and baro can relax and not worrying about him, but baro understand how he feel, so he can only act like nothing happened, and he didn’t notice anything from min hyun after the change of him.

At another side, jeong min really cared nana well; they get back like how they used to be, and trusting each other’s well. Although many girls told rubbish to nana, yet she still trust jeong min is loving her so deep and can’t let her go from his side.

Finally school start again, jeong min trusted that nana will not fall in love with min hyun and min hyun believe that he will forget about ai lee, so nana and min hyun officially turn friends since the day that nana saved min hyun cause of jeong min being weirdo.

Baro is glad that min hyun willing to try to forget about ai lee, and just have the thought of making new friends, this really shown that how much confident that min hyun need put in cause this first time he chat with stranger without ai lee.

In the class, everyone was so shock that actually know many things that they doesn’t know but just because of old memories, he can’t speak out like how he does before in front of ai lee... everyone know the story of him and ai lee, so they tried hard to avoid in talking or say until ai lee and the accident that cause ai lee left to a world that is so cold and can’t see her again.