surgery

Loving you

When Jeong min being send in to surgery room, nana also already awaken. Min hyun get the news about this, he dash toward nana ward and find her. But who will know that it turn up to a situation that cause min hyun heartbroken again.

“nana, you are awake finally. I thought what happened” min hyun cried and hugged her, but nana pushed him away. “Who are you? Why are you hugging me? Where am i?” nana seem to be like lost her memories again, and asked min hyun all kind of questions. But nana does remember one person well, and it Jeong Min. Min hyun totally at that period of time lost all his stuff. Jeong min mention before, if nana once again lost her memories, please don’t let her know that he is around and just say he not in Seoul any more.

“Jeong min is not around anymore, he left cause of us. We are couple. Please don’t forget about this” When nana heard that Jeong min left cause of them and heard what min hyun say that they are couple she totally turn shock. She doesn’t know what really happening, why is she being say that is min hyun girlfriend and it about to get marry type of girlfriend. She totally get shock and just sit on the bed without talking to anyone.

Actually nana know that she remember all stuff, but she just doesn’t know how to face min hyun after na eun incident.... Jeong min had been in surgery room more than 6 hours and this cause min hyun, and some of the jeong min friends are waiting outside for a long hours of time.

They decided to hide from nana since jeong min requested, but who know that nana actually asked other nurse that are duty about this...

“Why are you guys hiding from me? Jeong min will get in this accident also cause of me! I am the one should be inside not jeong min oppa!” nana shouted at all of them and cried and hugged min hyun.  “Min hyun, please ask the doctor to save him, i can’t live without him...” nana cried and said out what she actually wanna say out earlier on.