EunJi going give birth soon

Loving you

Few months passed, jeong min finally slowly getting better and slowly able to walk by himself, however he still don’t wish to speak out. “Hyung, I am glad that you had recovered so quickly and if nana knows about this, she will also feel happy.” Min hyun accidentally mention nana and jeong min face totally changed from happy face to sad face. He really wishes to meet nana again and not being like this.

At another side, baro and his future wife, Eun Ji had been waiting for their baby to be born. And they are panic about the baby, because they haven’t really had the chance to prepare all stuff. But baro had secretly preparing one baby room for their baby and whenever eun ji wanted to have some sneak peak for the room design, baro forever reject her.

“baby, are you afraid? It your last month for pregnancy, we will be able get our baby in any days.” Baro teased eun ji. Just before the day of baro birthday, min hyun decided to come visit eun ji and baro to celebrate their baby going to be born soon and also baro birthday together.

“Hyung are you at home?” Min hyun pressed bell and shouted at their door and no one actually answered the door. As what min hyun know, eun ji should be at home and he gets worried about her, he taken out the extra key and opens the door. “Noona?!” min hyun shouted when he saw eun ji is crying and pressing her tummy while lying on the floor. “What happened noona? Why are you in such painful look?” Min hyun shocked and asked eun ji, “min hyun, noona going to give birth soon, mind send me to hospital and contact baro? He now is at some meeting, i can’t contact him at all..” after saying that, eun ji fainted.

Min hyun had been spam calling and messaging baro that his wife needs him to be around, However baro still at meeting, so he didn’t check out his phone about his wife situation.

Few hours later, baro finally rush to hospital and cried. “What happened to my wife and my child? Why did they faint at home?!” baro cried in front of min hyun and worry about his own wife and baby. This makes min hyun feel worry about nana and also their going born baby...

 

This is second last chapter for this story! :)