shocked

Loving you

Baro had been searching for him for few hours, and finally found him. He knew that min hyun will hide himself in this dark staircase that, not much people will be walking... “ Min hyun.. why must you hurt yourself by like this? Does not you know that this world still have many nice girl?” baro speak to himself and walk toward min hyun.

When min hyun turn back and saw someone standing at there, at first he thought is Ai Lee but will be come back to sense, he remember that ai lee already left him and he manage to see clearly that, it actually his hyung, baro. He so shock that baro will be back to here and found him in this staircase.

“hyung, you are back to here?” min hyun speak coldly toward baro, and baro really hate to see him being like this. The reason he hate because, he being like this already for 7 years after Ai Lee left this world..

They walk together to get back home, and min hyun saw someone look like ai lee, which is na na. And he just simply stop at the middle of the road that is cross section of staff room and director room... baro was so curious what min hyun staring at, cause this first time after 7 years, min hyun staring at something or someone so focus and this shock him too much.

At another side, nana walk passed the office and saw someone is staring at her, she feel so weird, why are there people looking at her and keep hearing people say: “is that ai lee? I don’t she have dead?” all people are just simply questioning each others and scaring themselves.