Awake and Left

Loving you

When min hyun went to send off nana, he requested his friend, jong dae to stay at the ward to take care of jeong min. The reason being is simple because he had just awake from coma and he doesn’t wish to let anyone get close to jeong min so decided to let his friend to take good care of him.

/flash back/

Before nana leave, min hyun hugged her and cried. “Aegi ah, appa is sorry about all this, cause of me.. eomma had been hurt so badly, it my fault. So appa decided to let you go with your eomma, but promise appa one thing okay? Promise me to take good care of yourself and don’t always give painful feeling to eomma. Appa love you forever, my only child” min hyun whispered to nana tummy.

Min hyun called one cab and wait outside for fetching nana, and he helped her to carry all her stuff to cab and before she go in to cab, he kissed her...

/end of flashback/

After sending nana off, min hyun directly drove his car to hospital, he starts to panic about Jeong min. The reason because jong dae message him and say what the doctor told him and explained to him about the memories type. Just after Jeong min being sends for some basic check up, min hyun reach hospital and meet up with Jong dae to know more about jeong min condition. “Hyung, what really happen? Why did your message wrote that jeong min might lost all his past memories?” Min hyun look so confuse and bombed lots of question toward Jong dae. “Doctor said that, because he had been in coma states for such a long period of time, it normal to lost all his memories, but he is not sure that when will he remember all stuff and help the police catch that person who cause all this.” Jong dae explained and min hyun given a face that makes him feel bad.

Min hyun actually worry that if jeong min lost all his memories about him and nana, will nana be happy and smiling again? Will nana talk to min hyun again? Jong dae understood how min hyun feel, but he just don’t know how to make him feel better..

When the nurse pushes jeong min back, he keeps staring at min hyun. Jeong min feel weird about the feeling when he staring at min hyun...