coma & break up

Loving you

Nana didn’t leave the side of min hyun when he fainted cause she felt that it her fault to make him faint, so she had to take good care of him and she will feel better. Min hyun are having nightmares and keep calling ai lee name at the nurse office, and when he awake he saw nana is beside him, he was shock and screamed. “ai lee you are back to me right?” min hyun said that to nana and hugged her and wanna kiss her, but jeong min saw what min hyun wanna do to his girlfriend. He dash in front of them and hit up min hyun until he bleed, and nana was so afraid cause of jeong min. Cause of that, min hyun went in to coma.

Nana pulled jeong min to go out and chat. “jeong min, i think we should break up. You promised to me that you wouldn’t anyhow hit people, yet you hit my classmate up! What are you trying to do?” nana cried and said that to jeong min and she left. Jeong min really upset with what nana said, and wanna cry out but he doesn’t wish to let anyone see him crying...

Jeong min really upset and called his brother, min woo to come out and have a drink. Min woo is his closer friends since long time ago, he always understand him well, jeong min even cried in front of him. Jeong min only trust min woo and also nana, but now nana is angry with him, cause of that fighting with min hyun. Jeong min really upset with what nana does to him, so he told min woo to check who the heck that boy, cause of him is, nana break with him!

It already have been few days since min hyun being coma, and baro keep seeing nana around, he start to feel weird that why this girl always around him and he wanted to ask nana stuff but he still scare that will offend her.

“hi, my name is nana, i know that it my fault to cause your friend being coma, i am here to pay back, i will take care of him until he awake from coma” nana mentioned to baro to prevent his misunderstanding.