pregnant

Loving you

After the kiss that baro given to Eun Ji, it finally make eun ji sleep and emotional turn stable. Baro was so shock to hear doctor says that eun ji having depression cause of some incident, she suffering in overseas school. Baro finally understand why eun ji is afraid to walk alone in Dark Street and in lift with any stranger even a girl.

Baro called min hyun and inform him that, he will not be home until Eun Ji fully recover, so he wish that min hyun can take care himself. Baro didn’t left eun ji anymore.

At another side, Min hyun is ignoring nana calls even messages cause of one little misunderstanding in between her and jeong min. It already passed 2 months; nana can’t stop crying cause min hyun really jealous and angry about jeong min touching nana.

Nana know that baro didn’t go back to min hyun house for so many weeks, she worry that min hyun will be sick so she decided to go visit min hyun secretly. But when she reach there, she saw min hyun is hugging another girl, which is Na Eun. That make nana feel like crying, cause na eun is her best friend since young, and she directly stolen her boyfriend, when they are having cold war...

Nana was so angry and run toward them, and slapped na eun, cause of this min hyun get more angry to nana, and na eun was so angry that start to punch nana tummy. When nana tried to protect her tummy, cause of some reason..

/flash back/

Nana had been sick for 3 days and she notice that her period had not been coming for 2 months, so she decided to go buy pregnancy kit come back to do an test, and it really turn out positive... this make nana feel happy but worry.. 

So she decided to call min hyun, but she worry that she will be force to go abort this baby, that she having with min hyun... so she decided to call jeong min in the end, and when she and jeong min chatting she cried cause she told him all about min hyun and her.. when he hugging her, it being seen by min hyun...

/end flash back/

“don’t hit my tummy!” nana shout this at na eun, but na eun ignored, and nana feel painful and kneel on the floor, this shocked min hyun...