baro is back

Loving you

Back to normal days

Min hyun had been not speaking to any girls after the accident that cause Ai Lee left him forever... Currently he is studying in Seoul Art School, where this is a school that train student to be an idols that can debut in Korea.

“Min hyun, today you have to stay back for training, don’t forget” his teacher, Mr Kim told him and min hyun reject that he can’t stay. Because today is the day that, Ai Lee birthday and also the date that she passed away, so he had to go to the place that Ai Lee leave...

“Sir, i am not going stay back today, today is the day, i can’t miss myself from not going there” after saying that, min hyun just pack all his stuff and just dash out and ride his bike to that place. In the whole school, all girls, boys and even teachers know that min hyun doesn’t love to talk cause of the accident, so they didn’t force him to talk or what. Just simply until one day, a boy name Baro order that all students and teachers  must talk to him, to help him get out from the past memories!

“who are you to ask us...” when mr kim said until half way, baro told him that, “I am his cousin, i am back to korea to help him, so please help him get out from this bad memory and let he get back to normal life! Can just help?” baro is screaming around the staff office and cause the director attention so walked in, but who know that, director is afraid of baro.

The reason that director afraid of baro because, he is son of this school, and he the most popular boy in this arts school, no one dare bully him or even offend him! “it baro, you are back to korea, when you return, and didn’t told us about this” director speak nicely toward baro, and this shocked the whole staff office.

“When i return to Korea, must you so busybody?” baro doesn’t give any single to this director, cause he think that this director is really so annoying to the max in his life. He doesn’t like people to disturb his life, by calling him as master or whatever, but this director does it.  Speak until half way, baro run out just to go search for min hyun.

The whole school almost fainted, when they saw baro running here and there just to search for min hyun, where his cousin is hiding at the staircase that he used to hide with Ai Lee during young time.