Finally

Loving you

The next morning min hyun had come down for breakfast, well he thought that nana will come down eat also, but who know that she didn’t. She just simply lock herself in the room and cry none stop, cause of her attitude toward this accident, min hyun decided to say sorry to her and say something to her.

Nana stares outside the window, and stare at the sky. “Baby, are you living in the heaven with my grandpa?” nana cried and stare at the photo that she went for the check up during last month. She can’t stop crying and blame herself for never taking good care of the baby in her tummy.

At another side, min hyun went to kitchen and request the auntie to go out and let him have the chance to cook breakfast or should he say it as brunch for nana. He doesn’t wish to see nana being stave cause of the mistake na eun make. Min hyun tried to cook seafood soup that nana love the most since young.

“nana, i am min hyun. I know that you are angry with me, cause of me... you lose our baby. I am sorry, but don’t have to do this. Our baby also didn’t wish to see his or her omma to be staving cause of his or her disappear from your life. We can have another baby again. I promise, this time round i will trust you and i will protect you from now on” min hyun cried in front of the door that nana is in and locked from inside, when nana heard what min hyun said... she finally open the door and squat down to hug min hyun.

Min hyun saw nana hand was with blood, and those cuts at her hand. He called the auntie to bring all medicine up just to treat her. “Don’t be silly anymore; i will always be at here with you. Baby is gone, but we can have tons of them back again. So promise me, don’t cut anymore...” nana can feel that min hyun was in pain when he saw her being like this. She doesn’t know what to say at all.

Min hyun about to leave the room that nana is staying, nana suddenly shout this. “oppa, can you stay with me tonight, i doesn’t wish to be alone” min hyun was shock about what nana say and he promised that he will stay forever with her and marry with her.