7 years ago

Loving you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQIE_zCQD4o <-- listen to this song and read this story :)

7 years ago..

It brand new morning for min hyun, he is hard working boy that love to help his parents in earning money, and his studies are really good. He always love to help others people to do work, but he didn’t know what is right and what is wrong. Until one day he manages to meet a girl name, Ai Lee. She teaches him lot, and asked him not to believe anyone easily, and doesn’t an always helpful person stuff because her afraid that he will get used by people and get trouble to him.

“Oppa, can you don’t be so helpful? I scare you will get use by them to do bad stuff, please” ai lee doing aegyo and said that to min hyun, cause of this min hyun is totally melted in front of her. Min hyun and Ai Lee really so close when they only know each around 2 months, min hyun almost every day went to find Ai lee and play, cause he missed her a lots. No matter is raining or sunny day, he sure go find her. And min hyun decided to confess to her during her birthday, but something happened out of sudden and that make min hyun feel so hurt and can’t accept the fact....

Until the day that is Ai Lee birthday, min hyun asked Ai Lee to come out have a birthday date. Ai Lee was so happy that min hyun actually asked her out for an date, so she start to put make up and etc.

Min hyun waited for her at the old place that they always hang around and wearing with a new and nice suit that he specially prepare for Ai Lee. Ai lee reach where min hyun asked her to go, she didn’t really see does there have any cars and just cross the road, and just few step more to min hyun hug, she get bang by a car...

“Ai Lee don’t scare oppa, please respond to me, Ai Lee!!” Min hyun cried and keep shouting at Ai Lee, no matter how min hyun shout, cries Ai Lee still didn’t respond to him... When the nurse and doctor reach to the accident scene, they told min hyun that, Ai Lee already passed away...

“you guys are lying to me right?! Ai Lee wouldn’t leave me, today is her birthday and i prepare to confess to her, she wouldn’t leave me!” min hyun cried so loud and hugging Ai lee body...