saved

Loving you

When nana heard what Na eun say, she totally can’t take it at all. She just run out and didn’t check out for cars and just cross the road with all her tears dropping, she totally can’t believe that her own lover, her own child’s dad requested another girl come and kill the baby. And now he still can act like him is upset about this too...

There lots of horn sound and nana just ignoring about those sound and just walking at the road, and suddenly there have one car that is really driving that fast, and about to bang in nana. Jeong min appear and pushed her away and himself get bang.. Nana totally gets shocked and fainted too.

*writer: how jeong min get there? What really happen in the middle of the time?*

 /flash back/

Jeong min get the message about the party that min hyun had planned, so he had decided to go to the venue after his work. When he walk pass the street, min hyun suddenly text him.

“Hyung trouble!!! Nana might be in danger now, please protect her if you see her”

Jeong min totally turn crazy and running around the street just to search for her. and finally he manage to see where nana is.

/end flash back/

The driver immediately called ambulance to send nana and jeong min in to hospital. Min hyun followed jeong min, and when in the ambulance jeong min asked min hyun. “Are you seriously feel that you are loving nana? Promise me not to hurt her again, she will forget about me soon.. “Jeong min after saying that to min hyun, he turn coma...

Min hyun tried to wake him up, but failed. The nurse in ambulance asked min hyun to relax himself, and said that jeong min is just in coma states, and not any big problem right now.