what?!

Loving you

One month had passed, wedding for Eun Ji had been postpone, cause doctor say she can’t be too tired and wedding already is one cause for her to get tired and easily to feel tummy ache, so they had decided to postpone till their baby being give birth.

In this one month, jeong min doesn’t seem to be recovering and keep staying at the states of coma. Almost every day nana will be visiting him and clean his body for him, nana knew that what happened and she slowly remember what happening... She just always push the blame on her and said to min hyun that, she do have the right to take care of jeong min until he recover from this incident if not she will feel bad toward jeong min oppa. Until one day, min hyun notice that nana face look pale, and asked her to rest at home. “Nana, today doesn’t have to go hospital anymore, you are sick if no doubt. Please stay at home and don’t go anywhere okay?” min hyun told nana. After nana send off min hyun, she start to prepare to go hospital and take care of jeong min secretly. Even though she starts to feel giddy, but she still went out to find jeong min.

Few hours later, min hyun get call from hospital and he thought that it jeong min awake or getting worst, but the news he get is... “Hey min hyun, I am Doctor Jung, your wife had just fainted at jeong min ward.” He really gets disappointed at nana for lying to him.

When doctor jung saw min hyun about to get into the ward to look after nana, he requested min hyun to come to his office for a while, cause he wish to discuss some health issues about nana personally. Min hyun actually shocked that nana main doctor in charge actually would request to meet him personally...

“Please take your seat, i am doctor jung. Today i wanted to meet you personally cause I wish that you can chat with nana that this baby couldn’t be living in her tummy at all, it will cause her dying” doctor jung chatted with  minhyun.

Min hyun doesn’t really understand anything about death, but why is she pregnant and he doesn’t know it.