found out

Loving you

Nana finally reach staff office and when she walk in, all teachers shocked, nana was so curious what happened? Cause all teachers and staffs have stopped all their work, and keep staring at nana, but not long after all staffs and teachers back to sense. “Can I find, mr kim?” mr kim was so shock that nana really so look alike with Ai Lee, his most talented vocalist she ever met. “You must be nana right? The girl that send me mail and say that, will be come today to hand in the transfer school form?” Mr Kim speaks normally and questioned nana.

Nana can’t understand why all students in this school are giving her a weird look, and staring from the top to bottom. Cause of their actions, nana is afraid to be alone in this school. When she get shocked by some seniors shouting, she run to the staircase that near the director and staff office, she feel that here is peaceful. She accidentally pick up one photo that is min hyun and ai lee taken together, which min hyun dropped here, and she saw that the girl in the photo is really look alike with her. But she just can’t understand why people so shock about her looking alike with the girl in this photo.

Min hyun had been following Baro for so long and until min hyun said something. “Hyung, where are we going? Can’t we just go back to home?” min hyun complaining to baro. He understands that min hyun is tired, so he shall bring him go home. When baro reach home, he can’t stop shaking the head cause min hyun really didn’t clean the house, like how he does for ai lee...

Baro can’t bear to see his own cousin being like this, so he decided to help him clean and notice that min hyun doesn’t even throw away stuff that ai lee given him, he finally understand why min hyun can’t put down so easily, cause he really love ai lee. 

The real reason why baro come back to Seoul, Korea it very simple, because min hyun parents already long time didn’t see their own son, so they wish that baro can bring min hyun back to their house, they actually worried him after ai lee accident that cause him to behave weird and anti social...