first day of school

Loving you

Min hyun reach class will baro is being same class with him; due to the reason of baro requested it. They walk in the class like boss and didn’t even greet mr Kim, when all of them are already used to it, but who behind them is the new student, nana.

“Hi, i am nana. Today will be my first day in this school, please forgive me if i can’t do anything well for you guys.” Nana smiled at whole class, and baro was shock that she really look like ai lee, at first he though he saw wrongly, but when min hyun stare at her, he can feel that he is ai lee, and ai lee is not passed away. Nana feel weird in this class, and when she saw min hyun, she feel that she see him before, just don’t know at where.

Nana is trying hard to make friends with the class, but none of them dare to talk to her or even go near her. Until when nana walk toward baro and min hyun, finally they manage chat with each others. In min hyun mind, “she really too look like my ai lee, her smile, her wink, her voice, her hair. All thing about her really so look like ai lee, she must be ai lee. I am must!” min hyun can’t stop smiling like an idiot in front of ai lee, and baro was shock to see him smile. And finally nana remembers where she sees before min hyun.

Nana passed min hyun one photo, “this is your right? I manage to found it at the staircase near director and staff office there, don’t drop it again cause it seem to be important to you. And i notice that i really look like that girl, mind tell me who is her?” nana speak nicely toward min hyun and cause of that min hyun cries and this shocked all of them.

Min hyun are having nightmares and keep calling ai lee name at the nurse office, and when he awake he saw nana is beside him, he was shock and screamed...