eun ji is missing?

Loving you

During night time, baro brought eun ji to restaurant but as expected there will have some strangers come disturb because baro is famous over the high school cause of his rapping skill and also his handsome face. This make eun ji feel being neglect by baro, so she decided to go out walk and let baro entertain some girls at restaurant by himself.

Eun ji found out there, the restaurant is near the beach, so she went to the beach. “Here is so nice at night, how great will it be if baro oppa not busy with his fans” eun ji say alone. She walk and walk, she reach a shop that sell all kind of seafood so she decided to go in and have some food, since during that restaurant moment with baro are being disturb.

She orders many foods, and also she order spicy rice cake for herself. “Are you first time in juju? Here the seafood is the most fresh and nice, must come back and eat mine, so today I will treat you spicy rice cake as free because you are a girl that come here alone.” The owner of the shop said to eun ji and she smiled. When eun ji start eating, she was thinking about something between herself and baro...

At another side, this is at baro side...

Baro finally noticed that eun ji went missing, and he dash out from the restaurant just to search for eun ji. And finally he remember what she told him before..

/flash back/

“if one day we get a chance to go JeJu island, i must go to that shop near the beach to eat their seafood’s. I miss their foods lots...” eun ji told baro what she wishes before.

/End flashback/