No longer speaking up and remember past

Loving you

When the nurse pushes jeong min back from check up, his eyes didn’t leave min hyun before. “Min hyun, why i feel like jeong min is staring at you since the moment he back from check up?” jong dae question and finally min hyun also notice about this. “Hyung, why are you looking at me in this way? Are you searching from someone?” min hyun asked. Jeong min just simply nodded his head with some confuse feeling about what he is searching or who is he searching for. Just in few minutes later, jeong min’s main in charge doctor, Doctor Shin had arrived and request min hyun to go out and have some chat about jeong min situation. “So doctor, why do we need to have some private talk?” min hyun confused and wish that it nothing bad toward jeong min health.

“min hyun ah, do you want me speak to you as a friend or as doctor view?” doctor shin smiled to min hyun and this make min hyun afraid that something went wrong with jeong min... “hyung, i know you always care about me, but this time round you have to be honest, anything went wrong with jeong min?” min hyun warned doctor shin before he start to talk.

“Jeong Min is alright in all check up, and it normal to let someone just recover from coma to forget about his or her past but however we are not sure when will his memories fully come back so please take good care of him. However.. there something went wrong with his check up. We didn’t manage to heard him speaking anything, and he will just stare in the sky blindly without telling us anything.” Doctor shin mention about his eyes and min hyun also thought of that when he just come back from the check up.

At another side, nana booked air ticket that is flying to London, England capital. She decided to stay in the hotel that jeong min actually recommend her and she decided to give birth to her baby in England and not in korea. Reason being is so simple, and it because she doesn’t wish that min hyun found them at all.

Few weeks passed, nana had been living all by herself in London with her baby, and one day, she switch on her laptop and check out of her twitter and saw those mentions from min hyun... she actually wanted to ignore it, but until she read until one tweet mention that, JeongMin had awake but he no longer speaking and remember the past memories, nana directly cry after reading the tweet.