recover & weird

Loving you

“long time no see, how your life?” Eun Ji smiled toward Baro and smiled, cause of the smile Baro start to blush. Baro and eun ji are chatting so happily and until one part that eun ji get a call from someone. They leave each others and went to hospital together, baro just knew that she turn to be the doctor that taking care of Min hyun. Cause of her caring spirit, min hyun finally awake from coma.

Min hyun recover from the coma, and first one he saw is nana. He understand that nana is just someone look alike with ai lee, so he must not stay disrespectful toward her and just treat her as friend and nothing much then that. At another side, eun ji asked baro to come to her office to have a nice chat in between them.

“baro, do you know how much i miss you when you are not around Singapore?” eun ji stared at him and asked this question, but she know that baro might not replies this question cause it so weird to have one normal friend asked that question. After that question being asked, the whole room having such weird feeling in between baro and eun ji...

Jeong min totally can’t forget about nana, and keep drinking can’t stop even min woo tried hard to make him find back his smile. Whatever min woo told him, he just can’t listen in and will keep on drinking. But until one day, min woo told him that actually nana is related to min hyun,  he stop drinking and simply staring at min woo, listening carefully toward him, just to know what is their relationship in between each others...

Nana can’t understand why she have a strange feeling toward min hyun. “why am i thinking of him, and his lip?” nana keep asking this question to herself, and told her that she will only love jeong min, even though they are fighting..