Chapter 1, The Awaking

1000 years of sleep

 

I hear a soft pounding sound and know it’s someone pacing back and forth; I clench and unclench my hands regaining feeling as I slowly open my eyes adjusting to the dim lighting in the room. As I look at my surrounds I realize that I’m in glass coffin, WTF?

 

I slam my fist against the glass and it easily breaks, I sit up smirking the blood off my knuckles, idiots thinking that this can keep me contained. I look at my surroundings and realize that I’m underground in a circular room lined with portraits on the walls.

 

 I hop out of the coffin and alarms go off as I step onto the floor. “Tsk” I look around as red lights start flashing and I hear people running towards this room.

 

I step back crouching prepared to attack, but am surprised to see a young male running in alone stopping a short distance from me. I straighten up laughing, “So this is who they send to fight me? I feel insulted.” But my eyes never left his body analyzing it for any movement that indicated he would attack. After all they wouldn’t send only one person to fight against me unless he was a strong as me.

 

“Your awake” he whispers his voice sounding angelic, I narrow my eyes at him as he steps closer “One more step and you’ll regret it” I hiss, but he just chuckles, deep and manly sending shiver down my spine. I bite my lips as nervousness creeps into my stomach; I was never good with boys, especially dominant ones.

 

He steps closer to me, and I take a step back keeping a safe distance in between us. He chuckles again, “You don’t have to be afraid of me” this time anger flares up inside of me heating my face “And who says I’m afraid you, you little ” I blurt out causing him to tilt his in confusion.

 

I side step to the left causing him to move to the right, I smirk as I eye the door only a short distance from me now. The boy notices me eying the door and hits his hand against his forehead, “Oh! That’s right you don’t know where you are!”

 

I step back farther when he raises his hand tensing ready for the attack that never came, a small ball of light appeared in his hand and then exploded lighting up the entire room. I turned my head around my jaw dropping as looking at the room in more detail, it was beautiful.

 

 The walls were made from some sort of crystal that shimmered with the same power that courses through my veins. They glittered under the light distracting me from the boy for a moment until I heard him coming closer.

 

I whip my head around and my jaw drops even more as I finally get a good look at him, he was hot, and not just above average good looking, but smoking hot. With brown hair slightly tousled is a stylish way, intoxicating brown eyes, a strong jaw line but not to strong and perfectly shaped lips.

 

 

 

 

 

 

He clears his throat looking down and rubs his neck sheepishly, as I realize I had been staring at his face longer than necessary. He suddenly gets down on one knee and my eyes widen to infinity until he bows his head crossing his one arm over his chest. “On behalf of the residences of Narina, I welcome you.”

 

Oh, so that’s where I was, Narina was the capitol city of the country called Ocatvia. The place I had last fought with Sara, and had last been awake in. “Um..” I look at the hot boy bowing before me “You may rise” I say. He immediately jumps up and gives me a heart stopping smile “I’m Baekhyun, and you are?”

 

I hesitate a bit but then answer “Rosaria, but you can call me Rose” I look around the room once more and walk the perimeter, my hands gliding across the crystal pulsating with power. “Rose” I turn and face Baekhyun “You should meet the other first” “Others?” I ask.

 

“The other 11 guys that rule over Octavia with me.”