Chapter 14, After training part 2

1000 years of sleep

 

         “Baekhyun!?” I squeal my eyes widening as he leans in closer, his eyes intensely focusing on me. “Where else?” he asks his voice husky “Where else what?” I ask completely confused. “Where else did the guys touch/kiss you besides here?” he points at my cheek, I blush and look down wondering why he cared.

 

         “It doesn’t matter” I say struggling to get free but he tightens his hold on my arms “Yes it does” he hisses and points at my forehead. “Here?” he questions and my blush deepens remembering Suho’s soft lips. He notices my blush deepens and growls angry “Then what about here?” he asks pointing at my neck.

 

         “No, Baekhyun now let go” I say glaring at him “No” he says flatly and I stare at him baffled “Why no….” I was cut off by him as his lips tenderly placed them self on my forehead. My eyes widen and electricity flows through me; my heart beating a million times per minute. This kiss was no different from Suho’s but the effect it had on me was astounding.

 

          I was at a loss for words as he pulls back but didn’t have time to say anything as he leaned in once more this time kissing me on my cheek. My mind goes blank and I gaze at him, not the smiling Baekhyun but the Baekhyun from the time at the picnic. “Baekhyun” I whisper, he lets go of my arms and they fall to my side.

 

        He places a hand on my waist and one at the small of my back, my weak spot, and leans in again kissing my neck. I gasp at the sensation of having his lips on my neck and whimper as he trails kisses along it. My arms go up in fists resting on his shoulders trying to push him back halfheartedly and fail completely as he hits my sweet spot.

 

         I tense up and I feel him smirk into my neck, I try and hold back my moans as he starts nibbling my skin at that certain area causing my back to arch in pleasure. “Baekhyun” I huff breathing heavily unaware of how much my voice drives him over the edge. I feel him on the skin on my sweet spot and my head rolls back to give him better access.  

 

         To soon he pulls away looking at me with lust filled eyes “Never let anyone else touch you Rose” his voice husky as he says it so possessively. I was unable to say anything as I was still breathing heavily and he leans in one more time before briskly but tenderly brushing his soft lips against mine. My eyes widen from shock and he turns around; I slump onto the ground leaning my back against the tree, what the hell just happened?

 

        I look over at Baekhyun to see him facing the other direction also sitting by a tree and notice that his ears where red. I hide my head in my hands and try to calm the beating of my heart still having trouble grasping what just happened. Did he just kiss me? Why did he kiss me? And the most important question of all, does he like me?

 

         I look over at Baekhyun once more to see him hitting himself with his hand then rubbing his cheek, I giggle at sight and slowly get up. He turns around from the noise I make and gets up also. “Let’s get back to the castle it’s getting dark” he says and sticks out his hand placing the other in front of his face to hide his blush.

 

        I giggle and grab his outstretched hand in my own blushing as well, and we silently walk back to the castle together.

 


         

         I grab a slice of chocolate cake from the cafeteria and make my way to an empty table in the corner of the room not wanting to be around anyone at the moment. I look around the room to see a bunch of faces that I don’t know and probably will never get to know and sigh. I watch as they play and laugh with each other and I grow envious of their time together, jealous that I could never spend as much time as they could with my friends.

 

        I shove a spoon full of the cake into my mouth and marvel at the taste, “Rose!” I look up to see Kai and Chanyeol walking towards me. I smile at them as they sit down across from me. “What are you doing here alone?” asks Kai and I gesture to the cake “Ah~” Chanyeol says knowingly “The chocolate cake is amazing~” as he gets up to get himself a slice. “Bring me one to!” shouts Kai and Chanyeol comes back with 2 slices, we all marvel at the cake some more before I strike up conversation.

 

         “So what are you guys doing here?” I question and Chanyeol rolls his eyes “We needed to get away from the 6 idiots who keep trying to show off their new powers” answers Kai. “Oh” I say flatly and scratch at my neck “Rose!” exclaims Chanyeol “What?’ I say

 

         “You should have had Lay heal you” he says gesturing at my neck. I furrow my eyebrows as he pulls out what they call a ‘cell phone’ from his pocket and shows me the blank screen in which I could see the reflection of my neck on which a bruise was. My eyes widen and I blush furiously as I try to cover it up with the collar of my shirt. “There’s no need to get embarrassed about it, after all it’s just a bruise” Chanyeol says but Kai was smirking at my reaction. “Oh, I don’t think that it’s just a bruise” he says knowingly “Um if you’ll excuse me” I say and quickly rush out of the café.

 

         “What else is it then?” Chanyeol asks as they watch me jog out of the cafeteria, Kai rolls his eyes but leans in and whispers into Chanyeol’s ear. The older’s eyes widen as he looks at Kai in disbelief then glances at door I had just run out of.

 

         Not wanting anyone else to see my hicky I don’t stop walking until I reach my room and shut the door leaning against it. I touch my neck and the memory of the moment in the woods comes rushing back to me; I flush a deep crimson and don’t’ mind since I’m all alone. I pace around the room and decide that it’s just best that I go to sleep grabbing a sleeping gown from the drawer too tired to look at it properly.

 

         I walk to the bathroom but freeze as I remember this morning’s incident, I knock at the door waiting for a response, getting none I guessed that it was safe to go in. I slowly open the door and peek inside to see it empty. I walk in and close the door locking both sides and strip taking a long hot shower.

 

         After I was done I quickly exit anticipating that Baekhyun also wants to take one and throw my dirtied cloths onto a pile on the floor. I jump into bed and drift off into a dreamless sleep.

 

        I hear a knock on my door and a soft whisper “Rose?” I groggily rub my eyes and sit up answering “Come in” I say and slump back down onto the bed. I sleepily watch as a slim female figure walks into my room holding a green dinosaur plushie in their hands. “Jane?” I say confused and the figure nods slowly “Can I sleep here with you?” she asks softly. To sleepy to argue I grunt a yes and she immediately closes the door and dives into the bed snuggling up to me.

 

         I turn around my back facing her about to sleep again until I hear her sniffling, alarmed I turn around and face her “What’s wrong Jane” I ask my voice lower than usual. “Bad dream” she answers and I sigh wrapping my arms around her “Next time you should ask Kris” I say and smirk with my eyes closed but can imagine the face she was making at me right now.

 

         “Whatever, and is that a hicky?” she retorts and a blush make its way onto my cheeks, thank god it was dark so she couldn’t see and tease. “You’re imaging things, and what’s your power?” I ask hoping to change the subject. “Necromancy, I can talk to the dead” she says and wipes her tears away with the back of hand snuggling even closer to me if that was even possible.

 

         “Well then you can count on the fact that I’ll be asking you for a favor in return for this” I say and give her a squeeze.  She giggles and soon after we both fall into a deep sleep not to wake until morning.

 


P.s. just a side note for anyone whose confused the cafe and cafetera are the same place ^^