Chapter 13, After training

1000 years of sleep

 

          We all start to walk back to the castle but I stop before I could reach the end of the training area “Wait where’s Razul?” I ask “Razul?” Kris questions “Who’s that?” “The jaguar who else?” I say causing him to roll his eyes.”RAZUL!” I call looking around the area confused about where he disappeared to. “YAH!!” Kris screams as a large Black Panther jumps down from the tree next to him. We all giggle and he starts to blush looking down at the ground “Stupid panther” he mutters under his breath earning a growl from Razul.

 

          Razul walks over to where I was standing and nuzzles his head into my neck, I smile and pat his head “Razul, we’re going inside now are you going to come or…” I was cut off by the sounds of Jaguars growling in the distance. “Never mind” I say smiling as Razul pulls his head away only to rub his nose against mine. He turns to leave to go back to his pack but stops, turns around and walks over Baekhyun who was staring wide eyed as the panther came for him.

 

           Razul stopped in front of Baekhyun and gave his face one long slobbery . I laughed as Baekhyun scrunched up his face and wiped the slobber of as soon as Razul stopped. The panther gave us one last look before bounding off into the forest to joining his pack.

 

          “Well shall we go?” I say and they all nod, we continue making our way out of the training arena, Kris and Jane leading, Luhan and Lay next, behind them Baekhyun and Chen, and I was trailing at the end. I watch as Luhan and Lay slow down their pace to match mine “SO Rose” Luhan starts “Well since you know our powers it’s only fair we know yours right?” Lay finished.

 

          “You’re right, my powers are spell casting and Physics; the ability to control atoms and sub atomic particles” I say shrugging my shoulders while the 2 look baffled. “But…” “Look” I say cutting off Lay “If you want an in depth explanation just ask Baekhyun ok, I’m too tired guys.” They both look at me and nod their head “Ok.”

 

          We continued walking and I watch as Jane and Kris flirt with each other bringing a smile onto my face, they look adorable together I think and giggle to myself unaware of the looks I was getting from Baekhyun. Chen sighed while watching his pathetic friend, he got a great idea and smirked as he pushed Baekhyun towards Rose “Go talk o her” he ushered. But before Baekhyun could respond Chen had turned around and ran up to Luhan and Lay.

 

          Baekhyun sighs heavily as he waits for Rose to catch up. “Hey” someone says bringing me out of my thoughts; I look up to see Baekhyun waiting for me “Hey” I reply while smiling. We walk together in comfortable silence until Baekhyun sighs. I look over at him to see his eyebrows furrowed and a frown on his face obviously troubled by something.

 

         “Baekhyun what’s wrong?” I ask tentatively, he gives me a look before grabbing my wrist “Come on” he says roughly and briskly pulls me off the path and away from the others sight. He lets go of my wrist but not before pulling me in the direction of a tree, I end up walking into to tree and turn around to yell at him until I saw how close he was.

 

        Trapping me against the tree with his body while grabbing my hands and pinning them above my head with one hand, I hear the others voices fading in the distance and get worried. “Baekhyun?” I say and he just looks at me his eyes full of an emotion I can’t describe.

 

       “Now, where should I begin?” he whispers leaning in closer than necessary.


Back with the others.

 

          “Oh!” Jane exclaims “What?” Kris asks, “I forgot to put away the equipment” she says while turning around. Kris grabs her wrist before she could run away back to the training arena “Come on Jane just do it tomorrow, besides it’s going to be dark soon” he says his voice full of worry. A blush makes its way onto her cheeks at his concern “It’s only going to take a minute.” Jane says and releases herself from his grasp.

 

         “Hey where did Rose, and Baekhyun go?” asks Luhan furrowing his eyebrows “Who knows” Chen says and drags Luhan with him forward leaving Lay behind who was smirking. “I think I know~” he sang and ran up to his friends. “Well, I’ll meet you guys in the café” Jane says and runs away before Kris could protest again.

 

        After a safe distance away from the guys she slows down to a walk, now that I think about it where did Rose and Baekhyun go? She wonders, Jane hears a noise coming from her left and turn to see nothing, she takes a couple more steps and Baekhyun comes into view. So that’s where he was, she was about to yell his name but then noticed what he was doing and her jaw drops.

 

        Forgetting about the equipment she runs back to the rest of the guys in a sprint, once she catches up to them she stops to catch her breath. “Jane what happened to putting away the equipment?” asks Kris. “N-no you’re right, I’ll do it tomorrow” she fake laughs and Kris smirks at victory but can’t help but notice that her face was completely red.

 

        “Jane your face is kinda red” he says and she looks away “Yah, it’s from running” she says and quickly walks back to the castle unable to believe what she saw her cousin doing. “What happened to her?” Luhan asks. “I think she just found Rose and Baekhyun” Chen says smirking and Lay laughs as well while Luhan and Kris look confused.

 


Hello readers author here ^^

So I've been very proud of myself since I've been updating every other day but that's going to stop T^T

I have school starting Monday again, and exams are coming up in 2 weeks so i don't know if I'll be able to update as often but I'll try to!!!!

And just what is Baekhyun doing to Rose?  You'll just have to wait and read~ XD