Chapter 32, It ends

1000 years of sleep

Before you guys read this chapter i just wanted to remind you that Rose's power was Physics and spell casting ^^

Enjoy reading

 


 “WATCH OUT!” I hear someone scream and duck just in time to avoid a wolf’s paw, sneering I punched it’s jaw hard and watched the thing whimper as I hear a crack. I watch as it just drops down dead, looking up I see Xuimin looking this way and notice five others that had dropped down. I kicked another in its stomach and simply tore it’s head off from its shoulders covering me in sticky blue blood.

 

Disgusted I frowned only to feel the earth quiver beneath my feet, confused I look down with wide eyes until I feel strong arms wrap around my waist “Stay still” D.O muttered in my ears and I obeyed. I watched as slowly the earth shook harder and harder wolves falling to the ground while we stayed standing. A crack appeared in the center and the ground literally spit in 2, I watch amazed and molten lava filled in the space.

 

The earthquake stopped and D.O instantly let go of me “I shouldn’t hold on any longer. I don’t feel like having Baekhyun coming after me later” he says winking turning around to kick a wolf on its head. I watch as a tornado swirls on the outside perimeter and as it split into 2 I saw Sehun spinning like a ballerina a little off to the side.

 

Chuckling I lose focus for a minute, but that’s all it takes. Several wolves thundered towards me but before they could attack they froze in mid air. I quickly push them into the stream of lava, their yelps of pain ending quickly. Tao had frozen them along with others around the lava and pushed each one into the scream with a battle cry of victory “YOUR DEAD!!! SCREW YOU!!! ING !!! DUMB DING DONG!!”

 

Raising my eyebrow at his odd choice of words I return to the fight, no matter how many we killed more would just appear out of the woods and I was sure the others had realized it as well. “Let’s have some fun” I say with a smile and hide my hand behind my back; I wave my fingers in a repeated motion and concentrate. An atom slowly grows and grows in my hand and I bring it in front of me entranced by the motion of the electrons. “GET OUT OF THE WAY!” I shout and my friends move immediately at seeing the atom in my hand.

 

The wolves on the other hand where frozen, some shocked and confused. Before they could move I threw the atom towards the section my friends had cleared and with a snap of my fingers the center split apart creating a nuclear blast. The shock wave knocked most to the ground but before the blast could kill everyone I compressed it by willing the sub atomic particles neutralize ending the explosion before it got out of hand.

 

It left the earth scorched and hesitantly only a couple of werewolves joined the battle and I smirked as I had succeeded in scaring them. Praying it would convince the werewolves that where in the forest to stay there I rejoined the fight with the others panicking as a wolf attacked Sara. My heart dropped and fear filled my body but luckily both Kai and Chanyeol where soon by her side and I left Sara to them, although Chanyeol had a nasty gash in his arm. They disappeared soon and I knew they were heading to Lay to heal.

 

Kai reappeared in battle soon after, his heart still with Sara praying she would be alright. He distractedly took down a werewolf and slapped his cheeks a couple of times. Nothing good was going to come from standing like a retard in the middle of the battle, he had to just trust that Lay would do a good job of healing Sara. Thanks to his refined powers Lay had healed Sara in no time, the wound wasn’t too deep so none of her vital organs were damaged.

 

He hurriedly re-grew her skin on her chest to stop the bleeding before repairing the broken rib bones taking extra caution as to not puncture a lung by mistake. Listening to Chanyeol request he put Sara into a sleep to recover since neither He nor Kai wanted Sara to return to the fight. “OK she’s done now. Your turn” Lay says and he grasps Chanyeol’s arm. After a brief moment his arm was as good as new and Lay smiled proudly at his work. “Take good care of her” Chanyeol says and Lay waves a hand dismissively at him “Ya ya, just get back to the fight.”

 

Smiling Chanyeol nods and exits the castle and notices a stream of lava that wasn’t there before. He watches and Tao pushes wolves into the stream and smirks “Should be interesting.” Slowly fighting his way through werewolves he reaches D.O and tells him his plan, the shorter nods enthusiastically with a wide grin on his face. With a shout “NOW!” They both concentrate and the lava erupts from the streams and spills onto the battle ground crawling like some monster.

 

Their friends where all able to avoid the lava somehow and before it could get out of control Suho doused it with water turning it to black rock. Looking around everyone was fighting hard but I could tell that they were exhausted even with continues trips to Lay who was running out of energy to keep healing everyone. “THIS ENDS NOW!” I hear a male scream and turn around to see the pack leader charging towards me. “Yes it does” I say quietly and close my eyes waiting, what should have taken only a few seconds felt like an eternity as I watched the beast getting nearer and nearer.

 

Mumbling words under my breath I cast a spell and cat ears as well as a tail sprouted from my body. I crouched and as the leader jumped for the attack I sprung up using my powerful legs to propel myself forward, opening my jaw long canine teeth were visible as aimed for its throat.

 

My mouth latched onto his neck and I bit down hard as the leader was lashing its head about, I wrapped my arms around its neck and with a fluid motion, ended its life. My mouth fills with his thick blue blood and I take large gulps drinking, my stomach protests to the disgusting thing that filled it but I forced the blood to stay in my system. Clutching onto his fur with an iron like grip I it dry and as no more blood filled my mouth I unlatched my teeth and moved back.

 

I felt the warm substance drip from the corner of my mouth and as it away my eyes found the others, they were still fighting. I smiled thankful that I made such good friends in such a short time. My smile remains as large, jet black wings once more shoot out from my shoulder blades; I flap them once as a test. Seeing them move as I commanded I flapped them again and again soon I was up in the sky looking over the battle and sigh sadly seeing the destruction.

 

My eyes turn blue as the chant ever so familiar raises to my lips, placing my palm face down I recite it exactly and as I near the end, using my spell casting abilities, I send out one last message to my dear friends below, some who where now looking up at me in shock. Most panthers bowed low in a sign of respect as my message reached their minds

 

Thank you for all you have done for me.

 

This is the end, and I apologize for troubling you.

 

Take good care of Sara. I love you all.

 

I love you, Baekhyun.

 

I love you…

 

          It is with great reluctance I utter the last word “die.” At once werewolves burst into pieces but I couldn’t see with tears streaming down my face, my heart tearing in 2 from the screams below one voice in particular standing out from the rest “DON’T LEAVE ME ROSE!!!! I DON’T WANT YOU TOO!!!” My vision goes black as I fall from the sky the last thing I see is Baekhyun's tear streaked face as darkness drowns me.

 


.....So what do you think?

Comment and subscribe ^^