Chapter 20, Lunch part 2

1000 years of sleep

Ok so first i want to thank all my subscribers because i love you all!!! ^^ <333333 

And then i wanna saw thanks to the readers who bothered reading this fiction <333333

Hearts for everybody!!!


 

           “Pictures?!” Baekhyun asks his voice cracking and I nod, he looks away and I notice a blush rising on his checks “Um, I never knew he took pictures” he says and I raise an eyebrow. “Byun Baekhyun. You’re one of the worst liars I have ever met. Now tell me why are there pictures of us on his phone?”

 

          He squirms a bit under my asking look and sighs “Ok, me and Suho went to wake you guys up and then Suho started taking pictures and the rest of the guys came in and saw too.” “Is that all?” I ask and he nods his head but I could tell he was lying. “Well whatever. I deleted them anyway” I say and grow curios as a look of relief floods across his face and make a metal note to get it out of him later  closing my eyes letting the sun my skin.

 

          I watch as Rose closes her eyes and smile to myself admiring her beauty, I let out a sigh of relief that she didn’t ask any further questions not wanting to tell her that me and the guys saw Jane and her in their nightgowns. I blush even more at the thought and quickly hide my face in my hands giggling to myself.

 

          I sit up and look at Baekhyun who was giggling while hiding his face “Baekhyun you look like a ert right now” I say flatly and watch a he raises his head shocked. “ME?!?! You should see Kai when he sees D.O” he scoffs “Really?” I question and he smirks evilly nodding “How about we have some fun?” he asks. I tilt my head to the side confused about what he meant until he whispered into my ear. “Let the games begin” I say now also smirking evilly.

 

           He pulls out his phone which looked nothing like Suho’s and punched in some numbers putting the phone on speaker. “KAI!” Baekhyun shouts excitedly and I hear Kai reply. “HYUNG! Where are you? I’m bored~” I hear Kai reply and have to hold in my giggles, he was falling right into our trap. “By the lake in the forest” Baekhyun replies “OK! I’ll be there in a minute just wait” Kai replies and hangs up.

 

          “Now what?” I ask Baekhyun but he shushes me and calls someone else “D.O~” Baekhyun said in a sing song voice. “Yes hyung?” D.O asks “I have something important to tell you meet me at the lake in the forest in 10mins.” “Alright” D.O replies and hangs up we both burst out laughing like maniacs but quickly hide in a bush next to the willow tree waiting for our targets.

 

          “BAEKHYUN HYUNG!” we hear Kai shout and stifle our giggles “YA! WHERE ARE YOU!” we hear Kai still shouting. We peek at him through the bush and see him sitting on the grass looking annoyed. “Kai?” we hear another voice and turn to see D.O walking towards him. “HYUNG!!” we hear Kai screech and wave at D.O in the oddest way ever.

 

 

          I had to cover my mouth to contain my laughter at the hand motion thinking it looked like Kai was trying to grab D.O nonexistent s. Kai engulfed D.O in a hug while the older struggled to get out of Kai’s grasp “KAI LET GO!!” D.O shouted finally unhooking Kai’s arms around him. They both walked towards us and we giggle when they sit in front of the bush not noticing that we were in it.

 

          Baekhyun motions for me to start and I nod slowly creeping out of the bush and Baekhyun does the same. I hold up my finger counting down 1…2….3. we both leap out of the bush and I attack D.O latching myself onto his back, he screams like a girl and runs around with me still on his back “HOLY GET IT OFF!!!” he screams and I laugh my off. While Baekhyun did the same to Kai who also screamed like a little girl and teleported himself into the tree clutching onto a branch like his life depended on it.

 

          Baekhyun was rolling on the floor laughing and D.O finally realized it was me and was glaring at both Baekhyun and me. “THAT’S NOT FUNNY!” he roared but we just laughed harder and Kai teleported next to him. “Let’s go Hyung” he says with an equally annoyed face and teleports them both away. Baekhyun and I finally stop laughing “You’re right Baekhyun. Kai looks like a ert waving to D.O” he nods his head agreeing with my statement and pulls out his phone showing me a list of names “So who’s next?”

 


 

          We watch as Suho, Chanyeol and Lay walk into the kitchen completely oblivious to the 2 of us hiding in the storage room. We giggle as they walk over to the cake Baekhyun and I completed only minutes ago making sure to add bucket of unnecessary salt, and vinegar. “WOW CAKE!!” Chanyeol exclaims and doesn’t hesitate to cut a piece for himself, “Cut me one to” Suho says and Lay nods “Me as well” Chanyeol obliges and cuts 3 pieces handing 2 to the others.

 

          At this point Baekhyun and I were practically pissing ourselves laughing with anticipation. “Suho” Lay says and Suho looks up from the cake he was about to take a bite out of “I think I love her” Lay says and my eyes widen in surprise at the conversation wondering who they were talking about. “Me too” Suho says shaking his head taking a bite out of the cake. His eyes widen and he slowly lowers the spoon without swallowing the bite in his mouth. “Excuse me” he says and rushes out to the bathroom we assumed.

 

          Next Chanyeol took a large bit nearly stuffing half the cake into his mouth only to have his eyes widen and his nose scrunch up in disgust. He opens his mouth and spits the cake out of his mouth it lading on his plate “WHAT THE !!” he screams and rushes to the sink devouring countless glass of water.

 

          Lay having taken a bite right after Chanyeol also spits his piece out nearly hurling. I was laughing so hard that I had to hit the floor to stop myself from laughing out loud and I look over at Baekhyun to see him doing the same. While the 2 where occupied we quickly escaped the kitchen through the window just in time to see who else but Kai, and D.O walk into the kitchen also taking a bite of the cake.

 

          “GROOS!” they shout in unison and hurriedly run to the sink which Chanyeol had just left to see if Lay was alright. He helped Lay to sit on a chair and watch as Lay’s face turns into one of anger “Who did this” he says through clenched teeth fuming with anger. Kai turns around and says “I think I know” and they smirk evilly at each other.

 

          By the time Kai and Lay were having this discussion Baekhyun and Rose had already moved onto their next targets, Kris and Tao. We were sitting on the balcony above them filling up some water balloons with a mixture of water and paint. “Whatcha doin?” we hear a voice behind us and turn to see Jane, Xui min and Chen “Just watch” I say not wanting them to ruin our fun. “1…2…3!” Baekhyun shouts and we assault both Kris and Tao with the balloons.

 

          “KYYYAAAAA!!! THE EVIL SPIRTS ARE AFTER MEE!!!!” To shouts while running away and Kris just runs after him swearing along the way, “WHAT THE !!!! GYAAA!!!” Baekhyun and I grab the sling shots we brought with us just in case the 2 ran away and keep launching balloons at them along with Chen who joined in until they took cover inside.

 

          We stop launching balloons and laugh as Xui min shakes his head chuckling “You guys are soo dead” and walks away with Jane. Ignoring his warning we continue laughing. I stop first and wipe away a tear from the corner of my eye. “Baekhyun should we stop now?” I ask and he shakes his head. “This is way too much fun to stop let’s do Sehun and Luhan next.” I nod my head eagerly and we make our way to Luhan’s room where they both were playing video games.

 

          As soon as they left the room to go into Sehun’s through the joint bathroom Baekhyun and I bolted into the closet to plan our next attack. I run into the closet first and notice how small it was about to tell Baekhyun but he just ran in and closed the door quickly as Luhan and Sehun had entered the room again. 

 

          He turns around only to see me a mere inch away and flinches back a bit, “Sorry I didn’t know it was so cramped” he whispers into my ear and I ignore the shivers running down my spine and shake my head “It’s ok” I mumble. We stand there awkwardly for a moment until “ SEHUN NOT SO HARD!” My eyes widen and Baekhyun jumps away from the door slamming into me, before I could fall back against the wall he quickly wraps his arm around my waist so I only lean backwards and he leans forward from the moment; our face centimeters apart.

 

          I blush furiously thankful for the dim light so he couldn’t see as we stay in that position afraid to make any noise alerting the 2 in the room. “WELL THEN STOP SQUIRMING SO MUCH!” we hear Sehun shout and then a moan clearly from Luhan. My eyes widen and I bet I looked like D.O right now but didn’t mind since Baekhyun was making the same face. I slowly straight up and Baekhyun keeps his arm securely around my waist pulling me closer to him.

 

          We hear another moan “, YES!!! RIGHT THERE SEHUN” I blush even more my face probably looking like a tomato and my heart race picks up and Baekhyun hides his face in the crook of my neck. “I knew they were close and all but…” he trails of not needing to finish the rest. I take a step back hoping the distance, even though it was barely any, would help me calm my heart rate down. But of course I ended up tripping over a shirt lying on the ground. I flail my arms widely trying to regain my balance and Baekhyun grabs my wrist to keep my falling but he trips over his foot and lands on top of me with a loud thump.

 

          I close my eyes and tense waiting for the fall and scrunch up my face when I hit the wall with Baekhyun’s weight adding to the impact. I open my eyes and freeze at the pose. Baekhyun was sitting on my legs with his face pressed into my lower stomach just above my …well you know where. And only to make things worse Luhan and Sehun open the door to see what the commotion was both still fully clothed.

 

          As soon as they saw us I saw them look at each other then smirk evilly “It-it isn’t what it looks like!” I say stuttering and Baekhyun gets off me immediately and starts blushing. “Suure~” they say and continue to smirk evilly “Well what about you to!” Baekhyun adds and Luhan raises his eyebrow. “What? Sehun was giving me a massage” he says shrugging his shoulders and our mouths drop.

 

          “Oooo. Baekhyun and Rose have dirty minds” Luhan said smirking but Sehun frowned “But seriously guys if you’re gonna do something like that do it in your own room” “WE WEREN’T DOING ANYTHING!” Baekhyun protested as we rise to our feets. “Whatever you say” Luhan says while patting Baekhyun onn the shoulder. Wanting to get out of the awkward situation fast I exit the closet “Baekhyun I think lunch has been long enough find the others and tell them to come to the training arena” I nod my head at Sehun “Including you.”

 

          I quickly exit the room not waiting for a reply and run all the way to the training area once there I take a deep breath and slap my checks “Get a grip” I say to myself and shake my head trying to slow down my heart rate failing miserably.

 


Ok so this chapter didn't exactly go as planned but did you like it?
It's kind of crap and rushed but i wanted to update today for you lovely readers.
OK EXO GIF SPAM!!!

YES!!!!  @.@ *drools*