Chapter 22, What Happend

1000 years of sleep

 

“I-impossible” I splutter but D.O just chuckles that laugh that had fear twisting up inside of me, he reaches out caressing my cheek and I flinch at his touch. He moves his hand away and lazily gets up stretching. “It’s been a while since I got out. But you know Rose. No body was ever as satisfying as yours.” D.O sa…wait not D.O but He said.

 

          I quickly stand up and eye him for any sign of attack he looks over at the side lines and I do so as well to see the others giving us curios glances confused sensing something was wrong. I turn my attention back to him only to see him looking at me. “I’ve missed you Rose” he says and takes a step forwards grasping my shoulders in a lose grip.

 

          I feel fear take over as his grip slowly tightens and I slap his hands away taking a step back, I had to get him out of D.O before something bad happened. I move my foot a bit about to run but I feel a massive earthquake and I fall to the ground. I look around to see the entire training area shaking and the others on the ground as well.

 

          I hear someone laughing maniacally and I turn to see D.O still on his feet, I slowly regain my balance my feet becoming accustomed to the shaking and attack D.O. We fall to the ground together I quickly wrap my arms around his head and my legs around his torso forcing him to lay on top of me. He struggles until I pull harder knowing I would decapitate him without hesitation he stops struggling.

 

          I take this as my chance and quickly swap our positions so I was on top of him. I slap his head a couple of time hoping to clear his head but he just chuckles again. Angered I slam my fist down on his chest making him gasp for air and I see the swirls leave his eyes momentarily. My eyes widen and I do it again and as he gasp for air I lean down and whisper in his ear “Fight him D.O he can’t stand happy memories.”

 

          He shoves me off of him and I watch as D.O fights with himself the earthquake ending. The other begin to rush up but I hold out a hand signaling for them to stop and watch D.O as he grips his hair and falls to his knees. He lets out a blood curling scream ripping my heart in 2, I hold my breath as I watch him slowly open his eyes and I start crying right there and then.

 

The swirls where gone and he was back to normal, I rush over to him and catch him before he could fall, hugging his body close I repeatedly apologize “I’m sorry. I’m so sorry.” After sobbing those words out for a while I feel someone’s hand on my shoulder, I look up and see Baekhyun’s face blurred by my tears.

 

          “Is he going to be alright?” he asks slowly and as I nod he sighs a breath of relief and Lay gently moves me to the side to take a look at D.O; after what felt like an hour but was really 5 mins Lay picked D.O up and smiled at us. “He’s fine no injuries or anything. He just needs some rest so I’ll take him to the infirmary where some doctors can keep an eye on him just in case.”  Lay sets off towards the castle and I slump my face into my hands.

 

          “I think we should stop training for today” I say and he others gasp “But why?!” Sehun wines and Tao nods “Yah! We don’t even know when the werewolves will attack so how can we stop training!” I sigh at his argument knowing it was the truth and feel pressure  on my shoulder. “Rose what happened to D.O” Baekhyun asks worriedly, and this time I sigh real loud. “Wait for Lay to return and then I’ll tell. I don’t want to have to explain more than once.”

 

          They all accept my answer and wait patiently for Lay to return, after a few minutes pass we hear a voice behind us “Hey guys” we turn around to see Lay with the rest of the guys minus D.O. “So what happened to D.O?” Kris asks worriedly and Jane immediately makes her way over to him. Kris smiles at her but then turn to look at me seriously.

 

          “Well I guess it’s best you know, Baekhyun remember that story I told you of how I gained my powers?” I ask and he nods slowly “Well I first need you to tell them, I don’t feel like” I say sighing and rest my head on my hand as I listen to Baekhyun recite my past. I watch as their faces change form shock, to horror, then to sadness and pity. They all look at me Baekhyun having finished telling the story.

 

          “But Rose what does that have to do with D.O?” Suho asks confused and I sigh again for the nth time that afternoon, I motion for them all to sit and begin explaining. “So just like what happened to me, D.O got taken over by that same person. It's what happens when we feel an intense motion and we don’t know how to channel it like crying or punching something, our powers go out of wack.”

 

          “SERIOSLY?” Kai exclaimed and I nod my head continuing “So when they go out of wack, it’s like someone else takes over your body and controls it so you’re no longing in control over your actions. You’re still conscious so you know exactly what’s happening but are not doing it purposefully.” They all nod their heads as they digest this information slightly confused.

 

          “But Rose, who takes over your body?” asks Xui min “Excellent question Xui min and to answer that first answer me this, all your powers had to come from somewhere right?” He looks baffled and then Luhan nods his head “That’s right!” “So then the person who takes over you is the very same person who gives you your power. He isn’t a real person like us, but is still real enough. Somewhat of a god who occasionally decides to have some fun and mess up our lives by going on a rampage using us.”

 

          I conclude and look around hoping that this was a good enough explanation, they all still looked confused but asked no further questions on the topic to my relief. “But Rose we still need to train” whines Tao and I sigh “I know I know” not sure what to do I pace around for a moment thinking.

 

          I definitely needed to train the last 2 guys because we didn’t know how much time we had, besides it was only 2 more right? But then again I don’t want that to happen to the other 2 as well, but I have to train them eventually. Finally coming to a conclusion I call Jane over.

 

          She walks up to me tilting her head “What’s up?” I smirk at her and she frowns “It’s time you repay that favor” I say and she groans but nods. “I need to talk to my friend; her name is Sara and lived around 1000 years ago. Think you can find her?” Jane smirks “Oh I’ll find her. But it’s best you know that you’ll see her at the age she died so like if she was 80 then…” I sharply cut her off “Whatever just get on with it.”

 

          Jane closes her eyes and after a few moments a ghostly figure appears before me “Sara?” I question and the 21 year old Sara I remember smiles at me “Long time no see.”


*Hides behind a frying pan*

Ok so i know this chapter wasn't the best, i bet you wanted more drama with the whole D.O got possesed but my brain currently isn;t working right now and i kind of just wanted to get this chapter up so i apoligize T^T

But! Hopefully this yness will make up for it ^-^