Chapter 27, Date with Chanyeol, Things get heated

1000 years of sleep

 

I stare as the door knob turns slowly and the door is cracked open, I open my mouth praying that words will come out of it and just before Baekhyun was about to swing it wide open “YAAAHH!! STOOP!” I shout and he instantly freezes. I run up to the door and shut it closed “Hey! What was that for!!” Baekhyun shouts and I stutter”I-I’m n-not dr-dressed yet.” I get no reply and quickly lock the door shut not wanting to risk him coming in while I was in the middle of changing.

 

I rush back to the nightstand and look through it quickly managing to find a modest, simple purple nightgown, I quickly throw on some random undergarments not caring that they where weird and lacy. I hurriedly throw the night gown on then walk back to the bathroom door unlocking it. Slowly I turn the knob and open it to see Baekhyun sitting on the floor waiting patiently for me. 

 

He smiles up at me and gets off the floor “May I come in?” he asks and I nod moving away from the door to let him in. He walks up to my bed and sits on it patting the spot next to him indicating I should sit there. I make my way over to him and sit down, we sit in silence for a few minutes until he clears his throat “S-sorry for almost barging in on you.”

 

He looks down shyly blushing a bit and I chuckle “It’s alright I should have said something sooner.” We fall back into the silence and I look at him to see him nervously twiddling his thumbs “So” he starts and looks at me “So..” I say waiting for him to continue. “Tomorrows the big day huh?” he says and I sigh nodding my head “Yep.”

 

He grabs my chin and makes me face him and I can’t help but think of the time he did the same to me when I had walked in on him in the bathroom. I blush and the thought and he tucks a stray piece of hair behind my ears, my eyes widen slightly at the motion and I watch as he smiles sadly. “Does that mean today’s you last day?” he says and I move away from his hand and look down at my lap “Yes. That’s the way it’s always been, I have to cast a spell and everything will be fine after” I say.

 

He pouts slightly “Not everything. Remember what I asked you at lunch on the first day of training?” I frown slightly until the memory comes up

 

“What if I don’t want you to go back to sleep?” his voice 2 octaves lower than usual, I bite my lips confused about what to do, one side of me wanted to push him off and the other wanted to pull him closer. “Hmm Rose? What then?”

 

I blush a bit and shake my head denying the fact that I remember, “Really?” he says leaning in close and I back up a bit. He keeps coming closer forcing me to move back until my head hits the head board of bed, he traps my face by placing his hands on either side of my head preventing me from moving. “I guess I’ll just have to remind you” he whispers leaning in close brushing his lips across my cheek, I shiver slightly at the touch and shut my eyes.

 

He moves away and I open my eyes to be face to face with his “What if I don’t want you to go to sleep Rose?” he asks I look away but he grabs my face “Look at me” he says with authority and I turn to face him. Sadness clouded his eyes and my heart broke “Baekhyun, that’s just how it is. You know it to” I say and he sighs wrapping his arms around me and burying his face into my neck.

 

“But I don’t like it” he says his breath hitting my neck, my heart starts to beat fast and as his lips touch my neck I flinch slightly and gasp “B-Baekhyun!” He moves his lips from that spot to another and another, my breath beginning to uneven and I try pushing him back.

 

          He moves away slightly to look me in the eyes “Baekhyun we can’t. I’ll be asleep by tomorrow or the morning the day after depending on how long the battle is. I don’t want to do this and just let it be the end and...” before I could say anything else he places his finger on my lips silencing me.

 

          “I want you to be mine. Whether it’s just one night maybe longer hopefully but I want you to be mine and only mine.” With those words I could no longer resist him or his touch, he leans in and places a soft kiss on my lips while one thought was running through his mind. Finally mine.

 


 

Chanyeol rushes out of the cafeteria holding Sara’s hand and hears Kai yelling after them “REMEMBER ONLY AN HOUR!!” Chanyeol scoffs at his words and continues to run with Sara “Where are we going?” Sara asks and Chanyeol shakes his head “It’s a secret!” He shouts happily smiling, it’s only been a few hours since he’s meet Sara but he already feels attracted and attached to her.

 

He looks down at Sara who smiles happily up at him relieved that the 2 boys where no longer playing tug a war with her as the rope. Chanyeol finally stops running still clutching onto Sara’s hand “We‘re here!” he announces happily and Sara stares at him confused “Um where exactly is here?” She says looking around. They were in a hallway that was empty except one lone door at the end.

 

Chanyeol smiles widely making Sara seriously consider that he’s on crack.  “You’ll see~” he says and he opens the door they were both hit with a blinding light and Chanyeol walks through the door pulls Sara along. She shuts her eyes against the light and when she opens them again her jaw drops to the floor. In front of her was the most enchanting garden she had ever seen.

 

 

         “Oh Chanyeol. It’s... its beautiful” She says smiling and Chanyeol smiles as well softly this time. “Come on~” He says grabbing her hand once more leading her over the bridge to a bench. They sit there enjoying the scenery until Chanyeol breaks the silence “How do you like this time period?” he asks and Sara turns to look at him.

 

         “It’s nice” she replies and smiles turning back to the scenery, Chanyeol can feel his heart race and he casually places his arm around Sara, she leans her head on his shoulder and he smiles out of joy using all his strength not to get up and fan girl right there and then. Sara glances at Chanyeol from the side and blushes a bit looking down.

 

         He is good looking, she thought, not to mention kind and caring, maybe just maybe I could grow to like him more than a friend as time went on but it’s too soon to decide now. They both enjoy each other’s company talking about their lives and get closer with each other sharing stories from their past. Chanyeol’s phone beeps and as he pulls it out he see’s a text from Kai saying 20 more mins.

 

         Chanyeol sighs knowing that he should get up now and bring Sara back to the café or Kai would kill him later “What’s wrong?” Sara asks concerned and Chanyeol smiles at her “It’s nothing, just time to go back” Sara pouts “Awh really~” she wines and Chanyeol smiles “We can always come here some other time” Chanyeol offers and Sara smiles nodding “Yes please. I’d like that.”

 

         Chanyeol smiles and leads the way back to the café thinking that Sara and him have their own special place now, one that they share. His heart races at the thought as they reach the café right on time. He looks around to but doesn’t see Kai. “That’s odd” he says and looks at Sara to see her shrug “Maybe something came up?” she says and Chanyeol frowns not believing that Kai would ditch the opportunity to have Sara to himself.

 

         Just at that moment Kai comes running into the café short of breath and face pale “Kai?” Chanyeol says “You alright?” he asks worriedly but the younger just shakes his head “I’m fine.” He grabs Sara’s wrist and runs away before Chanyeol could ask him any other questions. 

 


So what do you guys think?

I feel like i just got my writing mojo back hence the quick update ^^

I LOVE YOU ALL MY LOVELY DUCKS AKA READERS