Chapter 31, It starts

1000 years of sleep

 

As his jaw draws nearer and nearer I shoot out my arms and grab the werewolf by its throat the impact of the jump knocking me down to the ground. I hear howls and growls along with the thumping of heavy feet against the ground and know that the rest have joined the fight. I struggle to keep its snapping mouth away from me and kick it in its stomach while using all of my strength to push it away from me.

 

Leaping to my feet I look around at the scene in front of me which could be described in one simple word, chaos. Wolves and panthers crashed in a furry of claws and sharp teeth and I looked towards my friends in fear they would be hurt, but I had no reason to be worried. I watched as Baekhyun sent a dagger flying that pierced a wolf’s heart instantly killing it and with a large flash of sizzling hot light he blinded another werewolf for a bit which was all he needed to stab it dead.

 

Xuimin easily shot 2 wolves with his guns, one got hit in the leg and collapsed onto the ground while a panther pounced on it ending its life and the other hit the wolf square in the eye. It howled in pain and Xuimin quickly dashed up to it punching its jaw before furrowing his eyebrows, smirking as he froze its heart with unbearably cold ice and watched as it dropped dead. "No mess" he mutter quietly to himself before returning to the fight.  

 

Sehun watched as his hyung killed a wolf without using his weapons and was then reminded of his powers, while blocking a hit with his hook blades. He angles one so it was behind a wolf’s foot and pulled making it trip before slashing its stomach open. He watched disgusted as its guts spilled out and heard the gurgling of water. Turning his head he saw a vortex of water and got a good idea. Swirling his hand around he formed a tornado and let it lose along the outskirts of the battle steering it from where he was standing. Several wolves had been caught up in the whirlwind and where torn to pieces from the force.

 

Suho had captured several wolves in a vortex of water swirling them around smirking as he watched them drown in what he had created his eyes widening as one of Chen’s lightning bolts hit the vortex instantly killing the wolves. He immediately let go of control of the vortex not wanting to be zapped by the lighting and threw his shuriken at a wolf that had come hurling towards him not noticing the wolf behind him. 

 

Luckily Kris was there and simple grabbed its tail pulling hard with a grunt lifting the wolf off the ground spinning it by its tail finally letting it go only for it hit a few other wolves that where creeping up on some unsuspecting panthers. Letting his animalistic side take over, he whacked his axe into a wolf watching as the blue blood spilt dirtying the ground that was already a mixture of red and blue.

 

Jane felt bad for hurting the wolves but they had no choice and she winces as she slammed her crystal mace down into the head of a wolf hearing a dull thud and a crack as the mace had cracked the skull. She continued the assault though, and shouted as a wolf had crouched down behind her and sprung up only noticing now that it was a mere meter from her face. “JANE!” Kris shouted but luckily one of Baekhyun daggers pierced it’s flesh stopping it’s movement.

 

She sighed in relief only to slam the mace down on a wolf that was attacking a panther that was trying to assist Luhan who was spinning at a dizzying pace with his sword in his hands. He suddenly stopped then, noticing he was at the center of the fight and lowered his weapon confusing the werewolves but as he smirked they got a bad feeling.  He simply snapped his fingers for effect before they could feel a pounding force on their skulls, their whimpering in pain alerting the leader. Luhan ginned manically before increasing the pressure of his telekinesis power smashing their brains into a messy pulp scaring the wolves that had stood behind them.

 

Ignoring them he turned his attention to the wolves that were surrounding Chen, with his palm raised he used his powers to snap their necks in half spilling more blood before picking up his weapon again bored using his power. The leader of the wolves alarmed by the amount of power the delicate male possessed looked around at the others his mouth agape, clamping it shut he snarled.

 

Chen had his whip out enclosed in lightning, he swung it over his head in an arch and swiftly slashed a wolf cleanly cutting in half. Cringing at the blood he glared at the others as if daring them to come closer and mentally thanked Luhan as he took out about half of them. He watched as his whip made a little contact with another wolf, it got electrocuted and he smirked. Raising his palm he shouted as a flurry of lightning bolts crashed into the ground making sure to hit none of his friends although one did hit the vortex Suho had made but luckily he was smart enough to move away.

 

Kai was warping from place to place helping out friends when he could making sure no one got seriously injured although quite a few had massive scratches. Nothing a quickly trip to Lay couldn’t heal as he defended his friends while they were busy. He swung his scythe around in a deadly dance killing were wolves without remorse because for some reason, no matter how many died there were still so much. It was as if as soon as one died another replaces it and hell, it looked like there were more werewolves than the start of the fight.

 

Chanyeol had also noticed this but couldn’t let his attention waver as he sent a fire ball at a crowd of wolves. Pulling out his duel blade from his sheath he closed his eyes for a minute taking a deep breath willing his powers to come. He had learned a trick yesterday and was dying to use it. With a loud shout he opened his eyes and jerked his arms outwards from his body while holding the blades that were facing upwards. His entire body was encompassed in flames including is swords. As he brought down the searing hot metal to make contact with a wolf it screamed in pain and Chanyeol felt oddly satisfied that he hadn’t exploded and set the forest on fire like the last few times he had tried. He turned as saw Sara fighting with a furry he didn’t know she possessed.

 

Sara, unlike the others couldn’t use her powers to fight against their enemy so she relied solely on skill. Throwing a black spider star at a wolf she hurriedly turned around to shot another and swore as she was out ammo. Turning around she watched as her throwing star got caught in a wolf’s thigh but didn’t kill it. It came charging at her,she tried to avoid its swiping paw but failed. Crying out it pain Chanyeol turned his attention to her only to be bitten on the arm “!” He shouted lashing out at the werewolf to get of and quickly made his way over to her.

 

“Are you ok?” he asked and as he touched her shoulder she fainted in pain. Alerted by the screaming Kai appeared and paled at the sight of a bloody Chanyeol and even bloodier Sara. Before he could utter a word Chanyeol had barked out orders “Kai! Pick her up and take her to Lay, she’s hurt” nodding his head Kai bent down and scoped Sara up into his arms and Chanyeol laid his uninjured arm on Kai’s shoulder as he teleported them both into the castle, disappeared and reappeared with Lay moments later. “Let her stay in the castle” Kai says before returning to the chaos that waited for him outside. 


Hey~

I had no homework today so instead of watching my drama I update for you guys ^^

So this chapter kind fo explains what they are all doing in the war, and lol don't cry tao, and kyungsoo are going to be in the next chapter. I had this awsome idea for what to do with them so they couldn't be in this one XP

Comment and subscribe~