Chapter 23, Sara

1000 years of sleep

 

         I stare at her lost for words until an idea pops into my head “Wow Jane you really had me there, telling me that she would appear at the age she died in” I say chuckling and turn to face Jane whose face was solemn “Sorry Rose but I wasn’t lying.” “B-but then” I look at Sara my eyes widening “What happened to you?”

 

          She smiles at my response and rolls her eyes “Nice to see you to” she says sarcastically and sits, kind of, on the ground and motions for me to do the same. I sit down and the rest follow my lead also sitting on the ground “Answer my question Sara, What happened to you” I say my voice trailing with anger.

 

          She rubs her neck sheepishly “Well first it’s nice to see you made new friends...” I roll my eyes at this waiting for her to get to the point knowing it was Sara’s habit to get off topic easily and say unrelated stuff.  “So for those of you who don’t know, my power happens to be precognition, being able to see the future.” I hear gasps behind me and figure that this was the first time the guys had meet someone with a power like hers.

 

“Well anyway after you feel asleep, we restored the castle and I realized a few months later there was nothing else for me there.” I furrow my eyebrows confused “What about your brother? Key?” I say and she smiles sadly “He perished during the battle.” My eyes widen, I had known Key and he was an amazing older brother, being protective but not too protective and a little naggy like a mother.

 

“I’m sorry” I say lost for words and Sara smiles “Don’t be. He died the way he wanted to remember?” she says and I nod my head “Like a warrior and hero” I say smiling at the memory of when he said that. “Keep the story going we don’t have all day” I hear Kai shout and roll my eyes at his remark. “You’re right sorry. So after I realized that I looked into my future to see that there was nothing for me in my life time, I was gonna die old and alone. Like can you believe that? I also managed to get a quick glimpse of you needing me so I asked the soul reaper for help.”

 

         “Soul reaper?” I say confused, what the hell is she talking about? “I forget his name but you know him, he’s tall, black hair styled up, dark eyes” I think for a moment getting a visual image and then a light bulb goes off.

 

 

 

          “Oh! You mean Minho” I say and she nods her head “Yah him. I totally forgot his name. Anyway I asked him for a favor and he agreed being the sweetheart he is and put my soul to rest.” Now I was confused “Ok and that does what? Kill you?” at this she giggled and I grew annoyed “No silly it means he killed me temporarily” she pulls out an amber necklace that glowed with life. “As soon as I crush this stone” which she does by throwing it onto the floor and jumping on it several times.   

 

“I come back into the world at the same age I left” I watch stunned as she slowly materialized in front of me. Her once pale and ghostly figure gaining color and life, in a matter of minutes Sara stood in front of me fully alive. “WTF?” I hear Luhan shout confused, I slowly raise my arm touching her cheek and my hands meet with warm soft skin. My bottom lip quivers as I embrace her in a hug lifting her up and spinning her around. I had my best friend back.

 

After our short reunion I quickly introduced Sara to the others “So this is Xui min, Luhan, Kris, Suho, Lay, Chen, Baekhyun, Kai, Sehun, Tao, Chanyeol, and D.O” I say as I point to each member. Sara shakes hands with each and I notice how her handshake lasts slightly longer with a certain tall male that looks like he's on crack.

 

“Ok so what did you need me for anyway?” she asks and I become serious “I need to know how long until the werewolves attack” I ask and she frowns a bit at the question "Werewolves?" I shake my head and indicate that i'll tell her later. She takes a deep breath and holds out both her hands palm facing upwards. After a moment I notice a slight glow around her and as she opens her eyes they were speckled in a soft violet.

 

She abruptly stops and looks at us with a grim expression “Tomorrow Rose, they’ll be here tomorrow” at this I sigh and watch as Luhan koala hugs Lay, Xui min and Suho look scared less trying to comfort an equally scared Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Chen on the other hand looked relatively calm and was talking to Kai in hushed voices who had wide eyes, and was hugging and shuddering D.O.

 

Kris and Tao were trying to talk to a frozen Jane and Sehun had a face on. “Well then let’s get on with training!” Sehun exclaims throwing his hands up in the air startling everyone. “After all you cannot just leave me and Tao untrained” I nod my head at his statement still not wanting to continue the training but knew I had to.

 

          Sara notices my hesitance and gives me a quick peck on the cheek for reassurance and I smile at her. Suho and Lay walk over to me then getting over there little breakdown, for more information on the attack that was to come and how to prepare. I give them instructions to make sure that their weapons where in their best shape and to get a good night’s rest. There wasn’t much more I could say since I know that they’ve already reached their full potential in power and combat training.

 

Throughout my chat with Lay and Suho I didn’t notice Baekhyun who temporarily forgot to be scared choosing the more dominate emotion at the moment which was jealousy and anger.

 

          Baekhyun shook his head unbelieving what he was feeling right now, being jealous over her friend how pathetic, but he then noticed Lay and Suho who had begun talking to her and his jealously only increases. It was about time he made his feelings towards Rose known to everyone. And he knew exactly how to do it.

 


*Hides behind some random tall and bulky dude*

Ok so this chapter actually so bad -.- first i dont update for a few days and then i update some crap chapter... sigh, what is with me and it's not like i've run out of idea's or anything oh no far from it i have one 2 many ideas =.= i'm just lazy... ^-^ Anyway better stuff to come in future chapters i promise an hurhurhur Baekhyunn whatcha thing of~  (^0^)