Chapter 34, Back into the real world

1000 years of sleep

I have amazing reader's O.O


“Baekhyun?” Himchan says then scratches his blond head “I don’t know any Baekhyun.” With that one phrase my heart broke, I fall into a heap on the floor with tears falling freely. “Y-yah w-wh-why are you crying??” Himchan asks alarmed with wide eyes, looking frantically around the room to see if there would be a magic button to make me stop. I sob louder and bury my hands in my face, I was too late. Baekhyun was gone, he was dead.

 

I curl up into the fetal position rocking back and forth silently crying with questions running through my brain. Did he wait for me? Did he get married? Did he have children? Was he happy? Did he miss me? Each question bringing another reason to my never ending tears, I hear a noise behind me but ignore it dead on the inside. “Hey hyung ready to g…what’s up with the mental chick on the floor?” A boy with blond hair and a blue fringe climbed in through the window and now stood beside Himchan.

 

“Don’t know Zelo. She just walked in asking where is some Baekhyun guy. Then when I said I don’t know she started crying like that” Himchan explains gesturing to me on the floor. Zelo sighed before smacking Himchan upside his head “Stupid dip, Baekhyun was the old guy that traded rooms with you.” Zelo sighs before walking over to me; he gently lifts my head, cupping my face with his large hands and wipes away my tears streaming down my cheeks with his thump.

 

“Shh, shh sweetheart don’t listen to that stupid guy over there. Baekhyun is in a different room” Zelo cooed and I calm down enough to processes his words “D-different room?” I say my voice cracking. He nods his head and I grab him by the collar of his shirt “WHERE!!” I shout and he looks terrified.  “Uhm...a…HYUNG!” He shouts and Himchan runs a hand through his hair “Down the hall, first door to your right.”

 

          I immediately let go of Zelo before standing up and running out of the room not bothering about the 2 males in the room. I rush down the hall and see a room to the right with large double doors just like Himchan had said. Without another thought I run towards it pushing the doors away. Please don’t let him be dead. Please don’t let him be old. I pray as the doors swing back reveling the room within. 

 


Short chapter i know, but i really wanted to update today and i figured that this was a nice place to end the chapter XD

Lol ok so you guys are amazing, some of you actually managed to guess what i was going to do and have them switch rooms.

Are you sure you guys aren't like hacking my computer and reading chapters i  haven't updated yet?? O.O

Stay tuned for the next chapter and don't forget to vote on who Sara should end up with, i haven't decided yet so vote for your favourite one~

The poll is in one of the previous chapters but i'm going to put it up here to incase some of you didn't vote yet.

 

Enjoy some pics while your here to make up for the shortness~

Lol that's right Krease i'm baaack~ O.O

Ok i should stop just one last one