Chapter 26, What's next?

1000 years of sleep

 

Sehun glared at Kris and walked over to Suho who rubbed small circles on his back as they walked back to the castle. “It’s really tomorrow isn’t it?” Kris asks looking at me and I nod “Sara has never been wrong before, so why doubt her now” I say and look at Sara who was trying to talk to a cold Jane. She was struggling to make conversation while the latter just plain ignored her.

 

Kris gave me a sympathetic glance as I walked over to them shaking my head, “Jane” I say and she turns her head towards me “Rose!” She shouts while giving me a bear hug glaring at Sara. Sara looks at me and smirks “Someone’s gotten attached to you.” I chuckle and Jane lets go of me glaring at her. “Jane be nice, Sara’s my best friend” I say and walk next to Sara.

 

She grabs my hand and lays her head on my shoulder “That right Jane. I’m her best friend” she says and I watch as Jane furrows her eyebrows. I sigh “Enough, just shake hands and get along stupids.” They both give me a look before reluctantly shaking hands “So where do I stay?” Sara says and I tilt my head to the side. “You could stay with me in my ro…” “NOO!!!” Before I could finish my sentence Baekhyun shouts and Sara and I give him an odd look.

 

After realizing what he said his eyes widen and he rubs the back of his neck mumbling something “Why can’t she stay in Roses room?” D.O says and Jane gives her cousin an asking look which he returns with a pleading one. She looks at him funny then sighs finally getting what her cousin was saying.

 

“He’s right Sara can’t stay in Roses room because I want her to stay with me. You know so we can get closer” Jane says giving me her best innocent face while Sara was looking at her like ‘Dafuq?’ I think for a moment then my face brightens up “That’s a great idea Jane!” I say smiling and she smiles back whiling giving Baekhyun a deathly glare which he hides from behind Chen.

 

“Well lets go inside I’m starving~” Tao wines and Chen giggles “He’s right we’re done now, all that’s left to do is get a goodnights rest before tomorrow right Rose?” I nod at him and start walking towards the castle ignoring the staring contest going on between Jane and Sara. “Hey Sara!” Kai yells and she looks over at him “Yes?” she says and Kai smiles at her “How about I show you around the place?” he offered and Sara smiles “Sure.”

 

Seeing her smile Kai momentarily freezes and Chanyeol makes his move “Let’s go Sara!!!” he shouts and grabs her hand running with her away from Kai before he could say anything else. Furious Kai runs after them quickly and grabs Sara’s other hand.

 

I watch this happen and raise an eyebrow “I’ll hear about this later” I mutter to myself and turn back around “Hey Rose wait up!” someone shouts and I turn to see Lay running up to me. “Wanna walk together?” he asks and I smile “Sure” after all I really like Lay, he’s nice, warm hearted and fun to be around.

 

We make our way towards the café slowly lagging behind everybody else just talking about random things that have no meaning what so ever. We enter the café and find everyone else already sitting at a table “ROSE I SAVED YOU A SEAT!!” Luhan shouts enthusiastically and I giggle sitting in between him and Baekhyun. I look at the food in front of me and sigh contently, it was pizza.

 

I look around the table to see everyone eating their meals and Kai and Chanyeol teaching Sara about everything. We finish our meal in silence and as Kai and Chanyeol where arguing about who was going to do what with Sara she sent me a pleading look. “Shut up!” Jane shouts making both of them stop their argument. No one liked and angry Jane. Sara looked at Jane shocked but she just ignored her.

 

“You guys are giving me a head ache so just do it like this. Chanyeol gets to spend an hour after dinner with Sara then Kai spend an hour with her after.” Not waiting for their responses Jane drags Kris with her out of the café and Sara stared at them walking away. “Well now that that’s settled I’m going to bed. Tomorrows a big day and the rest of you should go to bed after too.” Xuimin says and leaves the café pulling Suho across the floor; the latter having fallen asleep at the dinner table. “Hyung! Don’t you think you should pick him up?” Sehun says and Xuimin shakes his head “Nope! This is too much fun!” he replies and pulls Suho out of the café.

 

The rest of us get up putting our dishes away and Chanyeol immediately grabs Sara’s hand as soon as she puts her plate down “LET”S GO!!” he shouts excitedly and runs away with her to god know where. “REMEMBER ONLY AN HOUR!!!” Kai shouts after them desperately wanting the hour to be short one.

 

I chuckle as he pouts and sits down at the table again saying he was going to wait here for them to come back. The rest of us wave good bye and walk to our rooms, there was an air of anxiousness above us and I knew that they were nervous for tomorrows fight. “Stop” I say and they all turn to look at me with worried faces.

 

“You guys look so depressed. Don’t worry about tomorrow alright? It’s going to go just fine and we’ll win for sure!” I say and Tao pouts “But how do you know for sure?” he asks and I smirk “Because your all amazing fighters. Plus you have me too” I say really cocky and they laugh. “You sound like Kai” D.O says and I chuckle, just then Lay beeps and pulls out his phone reading a text from Kai.

 

To: Lay

 

From: Kai

 

Don’t forget our plan; we’re so getting back at Rose and Baekhyun for those pranks

 

Lay smirks “I’m going to bed now” he says excusing himself and walks to his room, as soon as he shuts the door he lets out an evil laugh “How could I forget Kai? There is nothing I like better than revenge.”

 

Back in the hallway, I bide goodnight to everyone and went into my room, I went to the bathroom remembering to knock first. Not getting a reply I walked in and lock both doors stripping down and hopping into the shower. I let the hot water relax all my muscles and just sit there enjoying the heat.

 

After a while I get out drying myself and wrap a towel around me, I  look around for my cloths then realize that I forgot to bring in a new pair. Sighing I grab the discarded cloths from the ground and walk into my room. I throw them into my closet and look out the window and watch as Razul runs across the training arena into the other part of the forest but not before letting out a growl.

I smile and sit on my bed in my towel rummaging through the drawers on the nightstand for a decent nightgown.

 

Knock Knock

 

I look up at the bathroom door wondering if I imagined the knocking until “Rose it’s me Baekhyun, I’m coming in” he says and I watch horrified as the door knob starts turning.  

 


OK suuuppppeeerrr sorry for the late update, school and social life have been killing me lately -.-

Hope you enjoy the update ^^

And this is more of a filler chapter of what's to come next >:D