Chapter 25, Sehun

1000 years of sleep

 

I shake his hand and point in the direction of the weapons house “Go grab your preferred weapon” he nods his head and walks into the house. “GAHH!” I hear someone scream and turn around to see Kai trying to strangle Tao with Baekhyun and Chen trying to pull him off. I watch to amused to try and help as they finally manage to pry Kai off of Tao who was now hiding behind Kris. I shake my head and turn around to see Sehun walking out holding a swords sheath.

 

“Swords?” I half question and he shakes his head “Nope.” He grabs the handles pulling them out of the sheath and holds up 2 gleaming hook blades. “Nice weapons but do you know how to use them?” I say putting a hand on my hip and he nods furiously. “Yep yep yep” I can’t help but think of ducky from the movie land before time as he says that and shake my head to get rid of the thought.

 

“Alright well then show us what you got” I say motioning him towards the dummies Jane had just finished setting up. I watch as he makes his way towards the dummies, he just stares at them for a minute then finally moves. In a dizzying motion he whirls around slashing the pointed ends of the hooks through the ‘skin’ of the dummies causing the stuffing to spill out.

 

He just about finished them until “URGG!” I raise my eyebrows as I watch Sehun struggling to get free. One of his hook blades had gotten caught in one of the dummies and he was trying to untangle it “OH MY GOSH! THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE!!” he wined and I sighed as I walked over to him. “Here let me” I say and stick out my hand, he gives me the end of the hook blade and I effortlessly rip it out of the dummy.

 

He stares at me amazed “Come with me” I say as I walk to the weapons house, he obediently follows behind like a curios cat. I walk into the weapons house searching for something and frown “What are you looking for?” Sehun asks “Ah! There it is” I say at that moment ignoring his question picking up a short knife.

 

I walk out of the house and motion for him to sit down “These are your blades yes?” I say and he nods “Then keep them in good condition” I scolded slapping the back of his head lightly. “Ow~” he wines and I ignore him “Watch” I say and he shuts up and watches as I carefully sharpen the blade, as I do this I lecture him.

 

“The reason your blade got stuck is because it’s so unkempt. Its edges are ruff and won’t cut as well and get caught on things because of slivers sticking out.” I give him the sword to finish smoothing out the edges. As he does so my eyes wander and I see D.O walking down the path towards us. He smiles at his friends who rushed over to his side worriedly and I smile sadly. Too bad I’ll never be a part of that big happy family I think to myself.

 

“I’m done!” Sehun shouted waking me up from my thoughts, I grab the sword from him inspecting it “Good, now try again” I say and watch as he sighs getting up and walking over to the dummies. Once more he attacks them and this time he does it flawlessly I smile as he does a victory dance “DID YOU SEE ME ROSE!” he shouts and you laugh.

 

“Yes I saw you now come back over here” I say and stand up, he rushes to my side “Now what?” he questions eagerly “Now we focus on combat training, punch me” I say and watch as he raises his fist. With no hesitation what so ever he pounds his fist into shoulder and I yelp in pain.

 

          As I look at Sehun I see him cradling his fist “I think I broke my hand” he murmurs and I laugh “Well why did you hit my shoulder then?” I question and he looks away avoiding the question. “LAY!” I call and he hurriedly rushes over to us “Yes?” he says and I point at Sehun “He broke his hand.” Lay looks at Sehun funny then bursts out laughing “SHUT UP HYUNG!” Sehun yells.

 

Lay shakes his head as he heals Sehuns hand “How about you?” he ask me and I point at my shoulder “I think I might have fractured a bone?” I say not sure and Lay heals me too just to be on the safe side. I turn to face Sehun again “Well since we got that out of the way lets fight” I say and he immediately comes charging at me.

 

I swiftly move out of the way and not being able to stop in time he crashes into a tree, using this to my advantage I run up to him and slam my fist into the tree where his head had been only moments before. He quickly moves away from the tree and punches, to slow to move out of the way I just block and counter kneeing him in his stomach.

 

He growls in pain and punches me in my face; I flail sideways and end up falling tripping over a tree root. He wastes no time in straddling my legs and punching my face. I hastily cover my face with my arms as he rapidly fires punch after punch. I hiss in pain and get aggravated, I manage to stop one punch grabbing his hand and push up changing our positions.

 

 He was now under me his stomach on the ground, one hand behind his back held by me the other flapping around off to the side as I grabbed his hair with my free hand pushing his face into the ground. “Give up?” I question smirking and hear him snort “As if” he somehow managed to kick his leg up into my shoulder making me release him. We circle each other both looking for an opportunity to strike he suddenly lunges and I move right only to meet his foot.

 

He slams his foot into my face and I fall backwards catching my fall with my arms, I quickly stand up straight and face him raising my fists ready for anything. We fight a bit more each of us getting in a few punches here and there, after one last punch Sehun collapses on the ground breathing hard “I’m tired~” he wines and I nod sitting on the ground as well. Lay comes rushing over to heal our wounds, both of us having bruises and scratches covering our bodies.

 

As Lay finishes with Sehun and places his hand on top of my head I can’t help but enjoy the warmth that courses through me and smile widely at him. He replies the smile with a dimpled one of his own and scurries of to the sideline, little did I know that a certain someone’s jealousy was reaching his limit and had planned out exactly what he was doing tonight.

 

“So now what Rose?” Sehun asks and you smile “Now it’s power training, what’s you power Sehun?” you ask and he grins “Wind” I motion for him to demonstrate and he twirls his index finger around in the air. Moments later a mini tornado formed and was swirling around above his finger. “Cool” I say and his smile widens at my complement, I get up and sit in front of him getting into the right position to begin.

 

“Aright, lets begin so first let go of your attachments to this world” I say and watch as Sehun relaxes, after a few moments he breaths out deeply and know I he’s achieved the trance. “Now find your inner self, your true self Sehun. The one that’s hidden deep within your soul” I continue, I feel him struggling and give his hands a squeeze. “Take all the time you need” I say not wanting him to feel pressured, after half an hour Sehun gives my hand a slight squeeze.

 

I smile to myself and move to the finally stage “Now accept it” surprisingly it takes a shorter amount of time for him to accept himself than finding it. After 5ish minutes he moves away and I slowly open my eyes dreading what might happen. As my eyes finally open I see Sehun smiling brightly at me with his usual eye color. Thank god that’s over I think to myself as Sehun grabs my hand helping me up.

 

“Ok Sehun you done now…” before I could even say anything else up the boy jumps up and down and skips in a circle “I’m finished I’m finished~” he sings and I chuckle at his cuteness. “Yes yes your done, but show us your powers now using the same amount of effort you did before” he nods eagerly and twirls his index finger around. I notice as he uses his powers his eyes pulse white.

 

Nothing happens at first but after a moment a huge tornado picked up ripping tree out of the ground almost taking the weapons house too. Luckily D.O was there and managed to keep it on the ground but the same couldn’t be said for some people. “GAHHHH!!! GET ME DOWWWNN!!” Sara yells being whipped around by the tornado.

 

Kai immediately teleports into the tornado grabbing Sara and teleports back onto the ground keeping a firm hold on her waist to prevent her from flying off again. “SEHUN STOP IT!” Xuimin yells while holding onto a tree for support especially since Luhan had attached himself onto Xuimin like a Koloa again.

 

Sehun nods and lets the tornado die down, as soon as it stopped Chanyeol rushed up to Kai and released Sara from his grasp. Sara politely nodded thanking Kai and went to stand next to Jane who was hugging a tree. While she walked over to Jane, Chanyeol glared at Kai who glared back. “Interesting” I mutter not loud enough for anyone to hear “BWAHAHAHA!” came Suho’s loud laugh.

 

He was pointing at Sehun who’s pants had gotten ripped with the force of the wind so he now wore short shorts on one side and thigh high shorts on the other. Sehun face palmed while Kris walked up to Sehun patting his back “It just isn’t your day is it?” he said.


Hello lovely readers ^^

So i updated *throws confetti into the air*

Hope you guys like it and don't forget to comment XD