Chapter 28, Date with Kai

1000 years of sleep

         Kai runs out of the café dragging Sara along with him not letting Chanyeol ask any more questions. Sara followed quietly looking around the castle with interest; after a few more minutes of silent walking she puffed out her cheeks “Where are we going?” she asked and Kai suddenly stopped. He looked around then chuckled shaking his head “Sorry I was lost in thoughts. Hmm well now that you mention it I do have you for an hour.”

 

         The way he said it made shivers run down her spine and she looked away “Ah! I know just the place” Kai said and Sara looked at him again. He was smiling bright and as he grabbed her hand Sara couldn’t help but blush a bit. He lead her into what seemed to be an unused part of the castle.

 

          They stopped outside of a metal door and as Kai pressed and arrow shaped upwards Sara heard a faint ‘ding!’ moments later the doors opened and Kai walked inside. Sara on the other hand stayed outside and only entered after Kai had beckoned her with a reassuring smile. As soon as she enters the doors close and the she feels the contraption start moving, slightly scared she grabs onto the sleeve of Kai’s shirt and he chuckles. “It’s an elevator Sara. There are tones everywhere now” she nods her head but is still irked by the elevator.

 

          It stopped moving and soon opened saying that you where on floor 10 which was odd since there was only buttons 1-9. “Come on!” Kai shouts excitedly as he grabs her hand and pulls her out, you where inside a small room that had a door at the other end. Walking quickly to the door Kai stops and turns to face Sara placing his hands on her shoulders “Ready?” he asks and she nods hesitantly.

 

          Ready for what? She thinks but as Kai opens the door and her jaw drops as she sees the prettiest night sky she had ever saw. 

 

 

          She had no words to describe it and Kai smiled at her, he leads her to a blanket he had put up here a while back. She sits on it still awe struck looking straight up, Kai sits right next to her and wastes no time in putting his arm around her waist while she was distracted.

 

          He looks at her still gaping at the sight and smiles softly, she’s beautiful, he thinks and Sara leans herself against Kai. He blushes slightly and looks away avoiding her gaze pretending to be occupied by the sight. Sara looks away after a few moments and Kai turns to look at her once more, he tilts his head so it was on top of hers and clears his throat.

 

          “You know, this only happens once in a while and no one else knows about this place up here” Sara nods slightly at this statement “So it’s our little place then” she says and Kai’s heart starts racing “Yep” he replies praying that Sara couldn’t hear his heart not knowing that Sara was having the same thoughts.

 

          They made light conversation for a while until Sara felt sleepy, closing her eyes she fell asleep only moments later her last thought: I could get used to this, he’s a lot nice than I thought and just maybe this feeling I’m having right now shows I could come to like him more that a friend some day.

 

           Kai noticed her breath was coming in deep even huffs and her chest rose and fell at a steady rhythm, he guessed she was asleep. He pulls out his phone and sighs, his hour was up. He carefully stands up carrying Sara in his arms, he makes his way down to the rooms and as he was about to open the door to Rose’s room he suddenly remembers.

 

          Blushing slightly he walks a little farther down and knocks on Jane’s door. She lets him in placing Sara gently on the bed patting her head before leaving, going into his own room. 

 


Short update I know, I had to split this chapter up into 2 parts because I just couldn't put the other part in here, It wouldn't be far to some of my readers. I might post the next part later today or tomorrow, it depends how much homework i'll get done in the next hour XP

So on another note who do you guys think Sara should be with? Chanyeol? Kai? Vote please ^^